Unverified.

8 files at 724mb :think

BAJECNA LETA POD PSA

http://rapidshare.com/files/5.....

edited by Rich
loverboy

Re: [REL] Bájecná léta pod psa (1997)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Great..........how about making an ed2k release for us all to share?
Rich

Post by Rich »   22 likes

Amadeus wrote:Unverified.

8 files at 724mb :think

BAJECNA LETA POD PSA

http://rapidshare.com/files/5.....

edited by Rich
4 complete sources on emule and since the quality difference is unlikely to be huge, direct links removed, emule link is here...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [687.86 Mb]
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Great..........how about making an ed2k release for us all to share?
I just did.

If you don't understand why I don't share it ed2k. Read here: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... 336#p25336
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:
loverboy wrote:Great..........how about making an ed2k release for us all to share?
I just did.
errr....no you didn't..........you posted direct download links that have subsequently been removed (again)
Have you some kind of problem getting the message? This is an ed2k forum for ed2k links. I use alternative (& much faster) download methods (primarily for FLM releases) but don't attempt to force my preferences or hijack threads with links. I don't care if other methods are superior, even if eMule is the crappiest application out (it isn't of course), I have got better manners than to post on this forum openly criticising the very application everything hinges on. You obviously see it differently.
You know the criteria for successful emuling.....long term connection for both upload & download. If you're not able to meet that criteria, maybe you're in the wrong place.
Finally........have a look at the number of your threads that have been locked & the number of links removed. Doesn't that tell you that broadly speaking, your direct download crusade is unwanted here.
Amadeus

loverboy wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
I just did.
errr....no you didn't..........you posted direct download links that have subsequently been removed (again)
Have you some kind of problem getting the message? This is an ed2k forum for ed2k links. I use alternative (& much faster) download methods (primarily for FLM releases) but don't attempt to force my preferences or hijack threads with links. I don't care if other methods are superior, even if eMule is the crappiest application out (it isn't of course), I have got better manners than to post on this forum openly criticising the very application everything hinges on. You obviously see it differently.
You know the criteria for successful emuling.....long term connection for both upload & download. If you're not able to meet that criteria, maybe you're in the wrong place.
Finally........have a look at the number of your threads that have been locked & the number of links removed. Doesn't that tell you that broadly speaking, your direct download crusade is unwanted here..
It merely tells me you're not afraid to shoot off your mouth wherever you feel it is safe to do so. Boards change... As do Admin.

Read the Rules if you haven't already. My links were posted well within what is permitted.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote: Have you some kind of problem getting the message?
...perhaps if you write s-l-o-w-l-y... :wall
Amadeus

idler wrote:
loverboy wrote: Have you some kind of problem getting the message?
...perhaps if you write s-l-o-w-l-y... :wall
The way you paid off that 6000€? :blush
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:The way you paid off that 6000€? :blush
Being an asshole is not the best way to win hearts and minds.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
Amadeus wrote:The way you paid off that 6000€? :blush
Being an asshole is not the best way to win hearts and minds.
:clap (Even though I don't understand what the hell ANYONE is talking about...:eusa_whistle )