Amadeus

Re: [REL] Bájecná léta pod psa (1997)

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Back on topic. A nice preview from the 698mb version removed. :icon_rolleyes

[Image] :
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Boards change... As do Admin.
I wouldn't hold your breath on that..............

Just to show I'm not simply a grumpy old git........nice screenshots you've just posted. I don't like your direct downloads but I can't fault your presentation :)
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

It's not good way to reply to violence by the violence. And to me, the admin way about direct links is like racism. This version seemed to have same weight but better quality. :think

However, I dislike direct download for movie because it need long times for downloading and I still forget to finish them. Emule not need to be watched every hour for know if you are allowed to d/l. With Emule, you can live out your computer, do another things. With direct links, no.

Amadeus, can you share this new rip with emule please ?
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

To be fully honest, i don't see the big need of choosing either "platform". For my needs it will not be an option releasing on dl-hosts, but the choise is out there.
FLL

Post by FLL »   31 likes

redcat wrote:Amadeus, can you share this new rip with emule please ?
Do we actually know the previous link is not a DVDrip? This one may not be much better, and it has black bars which I don't like.

But no matter, it is good quality no matter what, so here it is: (I got it from rapidshare, almost certainly the same one Amadeus was talking about)

Like this post to see ed2k links  [698.96 Mb]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, FLL. :thumbsup :clap
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Do we actually know the previous link is not a DVDrip? This one may not be much better, and it has black bars which I don't like.
You talkin' to me? :eyecrazy

Pretty sure based on the megabytage that's the one I have FLL, but why does it have all that funny writing? You using Mac?

Full view the movie is widescreen. Looks good I think.

The movie itself has a nice plot. OT scenes 3 or 4 , which are fairly brief, close-up in 2 scenes.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote: Pretty sure based on the megabytage that's the one I have FLL, but why does it have all that funny writing? You using Mac?
eMule encodes filenames with Unicode characters such as Kanji (Japanese), Cyrillic (Russian), and European accents properly but FLM's software doesn't display them properly. Mouse-over the link or paste it into eMule (on a Unicode-capable system with the proper fonts) and you'll see the actual filename without the nonsense characters.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Some CD burning software have problems with weird names too. :bigups I prefer to rename files using standard ASCII/ANSI characters before burning to CD or DVD.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

I've got accustomed to recognize the special nordic letters from those messy "names" and insert the correct letters before hitting submit.. Can see if i can make a small list of those letters and the "messy results" and post here later on..