[REL] Něco z Alenky AKA Alice (1988)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Neco z Alenky 1988 (aka Alice)

Post by starfish21 »   1 likes

whats FH/NEF?
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Neco z Alenky 1988 (aka Alice)

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:
ptguardian wrote:
popdrome wrote:Ack! thanks for a Bluray rip (!) so, why isnt this 720p I wonder... :think
Because the aspect is full screen not wide screen.
Aspect Ratio: 1.33

It is still High Definition.
How? Gillesvolta posted a "real" bluray rip, same AR! YET 720p: 960*720 screen size.
I'm not complaining about KJ's post - I'll take any quality there is on eMule..
FH/NEF reshares by KJ are always great!

BUT if anyone wants me to share the actual HD BR rip, lemme know. XD
I don't have the file to see what is really going on with this. only going off the stats that KJ posted. perhaps the ripper labeled wrong? But just to be clear as long as the detail is there coming from a Blu-ray even at a lower display size it can still be High Definition. the 720p you are referring to is just screen display size. the definition comes from the source. if you take a low quality source you can encode it to display 1080p. It will not be HD because the source was not HD. further example if I took two identical files displaying same display size 720x576. one source is dvd the other blu-ray. the blu-ray rip will have more definition because you have more information present to start with. the progression at a larger size coupled with higher bit rate will give a slight illusion of more definition but will still lack it if the source was dvd opposed to blu-ray because adding a larger display size cannot also add information that was never there.

this probably just adds confusion and doesn't answer Starfish's question. sorry :)
ptguardian

Re: [REL] Něco z Alenky AKA Alice (1988)

Post by ptguardian »   2 likes

Nice upgrade that has some fast seeds for the moment. Original Czech audio with English subtitles. ;)

https://rarbg.to/torrent/g1c7hni

:)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

It's been years since I watched this. Quite a strange version of Alice. LOL
lildrm

Post by lildrm »   2 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

OOOh, nice, thank you! It is finally time for me to check this one out, after having heard of it for years.