[REL] Nefňukej, veverko! (1988)

popdrome

Re: [REL] Nefnukej, veverko! (1988)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:kev.....you're doing fine! :) I've not yet failed to complete on one of your releases. So it's sometimes a bit slow........so what! We're a patient breed & the content is worth the wait! :)
Yes. Let me 2nd that. Cheers, Kev! :icon_specool
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i certainly wasn't trying to imply that Kev didn't know what he was doing. i often make comments so others that don't will get a clue. i should of added sharing back once you download a file for a while will reduce the number of slow downloads. i am patient most of the time. currently i am sharing about 10 times what i am downloading.

cheers

:)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:i certainly wasn't trying to imply that Kev didn't know what he was doing. i often make comments so others that don't will get a clue. i should of added sharing back once you download a file for a while will reduce the number of slow downloads. i am patient most of the time. currently i am sharing about 10 times what i am downloading.

cheers

:)
Hey, ptguardian... I'm sorry if I came across as insulted... Far from it: I'll be the first to tell you I hardly have ANY clues about a lot of the things I do around here. ;)

It's just that I've been blessed with doing something one way or another, and it will work and I feel like "Hey! I know what I'm doing!" :) And then when someone starts pointing out specific things, I realize how little I REALLY do know...

But I honestly don't mind people pointing that out! Really!

I apologize for not also thanking you for the info you gave; coz I DO try to glean from others when they offer suggestions. It's just I sometimes get confused pretty easy, and something that sounds basic and easy to understand for most, can come across as Greek to me... :wall

All that being said: Something has happened to my eMule machine: I used to be able to see people who were uploading from me at the bottom of the 'Transfers' window, but apparently I clicked on something and the little window that showed people on queue has disappeared... :(

I've tried everything I can think of to get it back to no avail... I'm sure it's something stupid that I did and there's an easy way to remedy it, but it's over my head... Any suggestions for THIS situation? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer...

(ALSO, I'm not trying to hijack this tread... If someone can help you can make your post in the 'eMule Help' forum... :) )

This is a REALLY sweet movie and though it would be nice to understand what's being said, it's pretty easy to follow the basic plotline.

kev.

PS: loverboy and popdrome; THANKS for the moral support!! Ignorance is not always bliss, and it's nice to know there's patient hearts out there!! :onfire

kev.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Anyone reshare please :pray

I am downloading this since 10 months or something and I just ran out of patience :wall

I can't take it any more :wall

:icon_killcomputer

BTW, any trace of the 1992 movies with Helena Vitovská?

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/actor.php?id=8053

idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Anyone reshare please :pray
I am downloading this since 10 months or something and I just ran out of patience :wall
I can't take it any more :wall
:icon_killcomputer
You're exaggerating. You joined the board September 19th, 2009. I'd love to see you going berserk. Shut up and take it like a man.

Oh well, 'cause loverboy pretends I'm a nice fellow...
BizarreLoveTriangle

idler wrote:You're exaggerating. You joined the board September 19th, 2009.
Doesn't mean I didn't visit this board before ;)

OK, yes, I exaggerated. I added this file on August 14, 2009, so I've been downloading it 9 months and 24 days (not counting a couple of weeks downtime in between).

Anyway, whoever reshared this just saved my life :thumbsup
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: Anyway, whoever reshared this just saved my life :thumbsup
No sweat! :icon_givebeer
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Doesn't mean I didn't visit this board before ;)
Well we always knew that.
Are you going to 'spill the beans' on your ID in a former life?..............
............no harm in having a spare username or two in reserve........ :thumbsup

lb
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   7 likes

For limited time, I can present four releases from my archive with the same girl Helena Vítovská (ones using girl name alias "veverka" - squirrel are better).
Not tested, if identical with other releases in this forum.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [578.19 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [582.67 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.01 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [700.00 Mb]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Wow, thanks for sharing the 1992 movies!!!

The 1988 movies (1988, not 1998!) are identical to existing releases on this forum (same hash). I have both of them now, and they are both absolutely fantastic!