[REL] Safari (1986) TV serial

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Safari (1986) TV serial

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Whoa, cool! I think this is a series I saw in TV as a kid. I had totally forgotten about that, but back then I couldn't wait for the next sequel to see the sweetheart again :heart

Thanks for bringing this here; let's see if it is still hot after all those years...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

BizzareLoveTriangle wrote:Whoa, cool! I think this is a series I saw in TV as a kid. I had totally forgotten about that, but back then I couldn't wait for the next sequel to see the sweetheart again :heart

Thanks for bringing this here; let's see if it is still hot after all those years...
[Image]
I sure hope you're talking about the sweetheart on the right! :icon_roll2 :icon_1roflmao
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I sure hope you're talking about the sweetheart on the right!
Oops, this ambiguity did not occur to me... :icon_scared
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Here is more information I got from http://www.fdb.cz/film/18372-safari.html
Safari is the thirteen-part series for Slovak children and adults, which brings us to the attractive environment of the Bojnice castle and its surroundings. You also took the story of a criminal plot to search for treasure Bojnice.

The main characters are four children: Janko and Monica Urban - director of children le local zoo (M. Dočolomanský), "Owl" - the grandson of Professor Jansky (F. Dibarbora), who is a historian at the castle, and Ellen - daughter of a Swiss zoo director, who You came for the last protagonist of astute chimpanzee adds his famous escapes. The attendant "Uncle Pipišta (L. Kostelka) with him, not even light work. Dodových frequent trips to the store with vegetables, not if you just wants to do to hide his Pipištovi talking parrot.

With Sova and his interest in history, children in the desert searching for underground tunnels leading to the treasure. Waiting is a lot of work, but also danger. The local láz suspect it came as a stranger and his retinue. Its objective, however, is not so much therapy, but also a treasure. Mystery Knot is properly involved and everything is complicated due Dod escapades, his close departure to Switzerland, but also the relationships between the main heroes and their parents.

The thirteen parts of the developing gay, but also thrilling spectacle about a very unusual holiday adventure full of mysteries, the disappearance and discovery. The story certainly does not deny the character of its author VP geneva, which is a very famous writer of crime genre. Here for the child audience, while simplifying the plot, but as usual with him, kept suspense until the end.

The series was filmed not only in the Bojnice castle and the local zoo, but also in Dvur Kralove Zoo Lesna.
[Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Great series jkecal :dance

i only wish it was the girls instead of the boys that saved the Spanish diver ;)
beautiful film locations as well
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

This was another nice Czech show. Thanks jkecal.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Let me add my thanks too!

Great job jkecal. Another cute family series that you've added to the FLM library! Very cool screen caps, too! :thumbsup

kev.