[REL] Nonnebørn AKA Agnus Dei (1997)

deadman

Re: [REL] Nonnebørn AKA Agnus Dei (1997)

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Guess what? I've never met this girl in my life. That seems to put me in the minority around here. :mrgreen:

If it's true Amelie had a stage mom from hell, that's too bad. If I had a daughter that age and she wanted to model or act I'd be there at all times. No producer or executive would get to be alone with her. I'd let it be known that I was a little crazy, with a history of violence. No not really. They just need to think that.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

deadman wrote:If I had a daughter that age.. (..)
I would do the EXACT SAME THING, not matter if the kid is a boy or a girl. :evil:

Don't go quietly into the night.
dunski

Post by dunski »   1 likes

pistachio wrote:
dunski wrote:we knew each other.
I knew this actress, too. She smelled nice and was a class act all the way.

Her mother was a fucking degenerate, though, selling her off to the highest bidder. Fucking whore, living her dream vicariously through her daughter's film career, fraught with sex abuse scandals and other clichés.

I hope they die.
Ehh, I suspect you made that up. I somehow doubt you grew up in Virum, Denmark in the 1990s.
abc1234

Post by abc1234 »   0 likes

perc wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:13 pm
ghost wrote:Sometimes little miracles just happen... :D

After only 15 years we get a little upgrade of this wonderful movie:

Nonnebørn (1997).720p.mkv

God thanks the lousy VHS-Rip had English subtitles. I had to write them by hand:

Nonnebørn (1997).720p.srt
Oh wow I was thinking I'd never see a hd version of that ever! Does anyone mind putting up a DDL version of the film and subtitles? I cannot get emule to work with my vpn. I did find a file al link but that requires premium. Thanks
May I get a working link just to the .srt file please? I can not find anywhere.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

English subtitles:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I truly think you should start putting "AI.Upscale" / "UpscaleAI" in the file names.
Yes, maybe I could do this in the future. Otherwise I always make clear when I release somthing, that it's an upscale. You can rename my files to whatever you want.

Personally I don't care about filenames/sources. I always remember where I got my stuff from. Often I don't keep the original files I find, because people fucked up with the framerate or something else and I have to repair it.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:56 pm
ghost wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:03 am
Where did you find this?
Blockbuster.dk has it for streaming in SD. Well, I used Topaz to enhance it a bit ;)
I truly think you should start putting "AI.Upscale" / "UpscaleAI" in the file names. For a moment I thought this would be 720p Rip from television or web-dl. I think it’s important to mark AI.Upscales because it does modify the original film image (often for the better when it comes to how our eyes perceive the AI upscale). But at the end of the day it is a artificial change (some AI upscale can look very close to a true 1080p scan).

I got a WEB-DL presumably the same as yours from blockbuster:

Code: Select all

Nonneboern.1997.DANiSH.WEB-DL.H.264
Video: 1024 x 576 - 16:9 - 2200 Kbps - 25.000 fps
Audio: Danish - AAC 2.0 - 96 Kbps
Subtitle: N/A
Can you post this thanks?
orangelamp

Post by orangelamp »   4 likes

I'd like to add a vote for having AI in ghosts's upscale titles, because it would be very helpful to differentiate between upscales and true HD versions which may surface later.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:29 am Appreciated and I have been super impressed by how you always remember the source :D great memory! And since you always mention or reply to questions about the source, it’s not a big issue.
Agreed. I have seen occasional instances where even ghost's memory fails him, but I find his memory for sources absolutely unfathomable. I am truly impressed and jealous! As for my own memory, I can usually but not always remember that I got something from FLM, if I find that I actually have it. That's it.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

What about this file name? https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 688#p85688

The good thing about eMule is, that file names don't matter, only the hash. ;) (And it doesn't change, if you edit the name.)