[REL] Ogginoggen AKA The Noodle Poop (1997)

contaelite

Re: [REL] Ogginoggen AKA The Noodle Poop (1997)

Post by contaelite »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
contaelite wrote:Hey, I'm amazed this link is still alive after six years! The download was swift and nice. Yet, Idk if it is just my sleep deprivation or... I can listen to a male voice-over saying all the dialogues regardless of the character in angry Russian and hints of the the original dialogues in Danish? :ugeek: :!:
Get them from here:
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... =10#p84704
Much better quality.
Wow, you're deserve a cold pint of beer! I'm all you guys debt, thank you! :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   3 likes

contaelite wrote:I can listen to a male voice-over saying all the dialogues regardless of the character in angry Russian and hints of the the original dialogues in Danish? :ugeek: :!:
The ONLY way I'll tolerate listening to that awful monotone voiceover is if I know there's absolutely no other source, and even then I'll probably turn the audio off with or without subs.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:The ONLY way I'll tolerate listening to that awful monotone voiceover is if I know there's absolutely no other source, and even then I'll probably turn the audio off with or without subs.
:icon_biggrin2

Oh god, those voiceovers are horrible! They're not even making an effort. The same guy reading every character's dialogue, ten year olds sounding like burly Russian mob enforcers. I don't think that man is very happy with his job. Maybe they don't pay him enough? At least with full DVDs they simply add another audio track to the existing ones, which is easy enough to delete.
Walter

Post by Walter »   1 likes

There's a really good version of this movie on ulozto.net under the name "Forbudt for born - Ogginoggen (1997).1080P.mkv" (Full HD, 42 min, 1.5 GB) - just search for "Ogginoggen" there. On the top you'll see three .rar files and immediately under that is the one I'm talking about, the first one with an actual screenshot for the thumbnail. It's in Danish with no subtitles so you will have to add them separately, but the picture quality and sound is just amazing! :onfire :onfire :onfire
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Great DL find, Walter! It looks like this is the version emuled by Santa Claus a few years ago, posted in the "Forbudt for børn" trilogy thread:

viewtopic.php?p=84704#p84704

The other 2 films and the "Bakom" behind-the-scenes are also at ulozto findable with a "Forbudt for børn" search. All 4 films are well worth watching!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

There's a really good version of this movie on ulozto.net under the name "Forbudt for born - Ogginoggen (1997).1080P.mkv"
Yes, this is my AI-upscale. We have them all here. :D
Walter

Post by Walter »   0 likes

Oh, well then thank you very much, Ghost! It looks amazing! :D :D :D
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:16 pm
There's a really good version of this movie on ulozto.net under the name "Forbudt for born - Ogginoggen (1997).1080P.mkv"
Yes, this is my AI-upscale. We have them all here. :D
Thank you for all your upscales, you do fantastic work, I wish I had your talent and patience for it. I've done a few upscales, mostly UK TV stuff and they've come out good enough for me but they're definitely not on your level.