[REL] Mirakel AKA Miracle (2000)

Rich

[REL] Mirakel AKA Miracle (2000)

Post by Rich »   22 likes

Re: [REL] Mirakel (2000)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

While you have to understand some of the danish language. I thought this movie was really funny. Download it if you understand danish at all 8)
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Mirakel AKA Miracle (2000)

Post by Night457 »   25 likes

Upgrade from 720x400 to 1056x576, in the correct aspect ratio and with English subtitles.
Desperate for the love of Karen Elise (and for some pubic hair too), Dennis P. calls heaven for some help and gets it.
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
Twelve-year-old boy Dennis P lives in Copenhagen with his mother. Since the death of his father, his mother has been both depressed and overprotective. At school he struggles to cope with a mean and obsessive teacher, and the girl he likes seems to be more interested in his best friend than him. One day he walks into a church and, expecting little effect, exclaims his wishes of better luck at home and at school. Miraculously, an angel who looks a lot like Dennis' father appears and presents him the gift of a pair of angel wings. From then on, Dennis can literally get anything he points at, changing the behaviour of other people as he sees fit. It's the experience of a lifetime, but can it last?
In the role of Karen Elise it costars Stephania Potalivo of [REL] Ogginoggen (1997) fame, and here she has more screen time than her appearance in [REL] Albert (1998). This movie is a lot of fun, and best of all it includes several song-and-dance numbers. Who can possibly resist a Danish children's musical romantic comedy? :D :D :D

Download source:

Code: Select all

https://ulozto.net/file/XUknIimT5r2E/cudo-mirakel-2000-daniya-web-rip-mp4
In choice of Russian dub or original Danish soundtrack. The external English subtitles also work with Rich's 2004 file.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [867.61 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [50.7 Kb]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:Who can possibly resist a Danish children's musical romantic comedy? :D :D :D
ME! I can resist, at least the musical part. But I won't spoil your fun, I'll just mute it when they go into their musical stuff. :)

Does that awful Russian dub guy sing too? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I must confess that is generally my own reaction to musicals as well. I don't outright hate them, but I certainly do not seek them out either. I felt it only fair to warn the musical-phobes out there! The story was amusing enough (though admittedly predictable) to make it worthwhile. Will the boy abuse his wishing powers to disastrous consequences? Will he fail to heed the warnings of his guardian angel? Well, DUH. You don't have much of a movie otherwise!
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Does that awful Russian dub guy sing too?
If you want to call it "singing" - yes. It is at least a different, younger guy than the nasal and phlegmatic fellow they used for 40 years.

I strongly suggest choosing the Danish soundtrack.