My Child Avatar Stars

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Nasuada

My Child Avatar Stars

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Well, some will noticed that I'm changed my Avatar yesterday to a new girl and today I got the Idea to post for each Avatar who I select a little Background about the Girl or why I choose it.
I hope you like that Idea to and yes I know... At the moment there are only two ones now, but how longer I'm staying here, there will be more girls available with the time and you are verytime welcome to discuss about them or post your personal story.

So this is my start post now and it will begin with my first Avatar Girl who I select with my beginning on FLM...

Morgana Davies
Morgana_150_shadow.png
Born: November 27, 2001

My personal Story:
I saw her first in the Movie "The Tree" who I watched in a little nice cinema (who's sadly closed some years time later). As every time, I' didnt Inform me to much about a movie before I see it. Just watching a Trailer or read a quick Info about the movie. After I saw that movie, I was absolutly fallen in love with this little actress and she remember me so much on a real little one who I know. Around one year later "The Hunter" with William Dafoe was released and I never will forget the scene in the bath tube. But I was absolutly not happy with the ending of her in that movie (WTF). So I still follow her, but after that two movies, it's going more and more silent around her. Than I read, that a short movie with her (Julian) will run at a festival who are often the stars are available and I hoping so much, that she will be there to... Morgana in real life, what a dream. But it would be a dream forever, because she was not there to show the movie in public.
After "Julian" I saw her only in some little trailers for Short Movies, but never got them and she growing up very fast. Around one year ago I hear, that she is now a he. Well... I will always keep her in my heart as the little cute Morgana.

My most favorite pic of her:
baf756b4ad292febedcb6e1a8e84065d.jpg
Selected Stuff
Movies
The Tree
The Hunter

Series:
Terra Nova
The Girlfriend Experience (Never seen)

Shorts:
Julian (You can watch it here on YT - with German subs)
The Boyfriend Game (Trailer / never seen)
Kharisma (You can watch it on YouTube)
Breathe (Watch it on Vimeo)

##################################### My other selected Avatars #####################################
This section will be updated from time to time

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nasuada on Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Image]
Sully23

Re: My Child Avatar Stars

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I did not know that your avatar was of an actress, for a common girl, and I did not remember The Hunter for many years and that scene did not give importance and it was very short and fast.

Morgana and another old acquaintance Charlotte Gainsbourg, now I know the origin of your avatar.

[Image]

I was very curious about Nasuada's avatar because it was striking, I would not be interested in those of Night457 emuler or popdrome but if rare they are those of sifon773_lover and Hazel and finally Deadman is John Marston's zombie.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Any infos about your new avartar?

BTW: The Boyfriend Game can be watched here: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 30&t=12478
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Any infos about your new avartar?

BTW: The Boyfriend Game can be watched here: https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 30&t=12478
Wow, thanks. And Damn... It's on Vimeo. Well, it's a long time ago that I search on Vimeo and I only found the Trailer in the Past but great. I can watch it now. Will change the Link in my Morgana Post.

Infos about My Avatar will follow as soon as possible.
[Image]
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Some "Behind the Scene" of my second Avatar here on FLM...

Amelie Bea Smith
Amelie_Smith__150_shadow.png
Born: 2011

My personal Story:
After I watched "The Haunting of Hill House" with Mckenna Grace & the very cute Violet McGraw I keep automatically my eyes on the next Show of that "The Haunting" Universe and well... The Trailer before the offical start of The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix serves me a nice looking little Angel with the beautiful Name "Flora". It takes just some seconds to decide, that I need to watch all episodes to see her again and again and I was not disappointed, because there are a lot of scenes with her. I like the mystery around her and her little selfmade dolls who she placed in her awesome dollhouse. Sadly she never played in a Movie I hope that she will be soon in another real filmed movie or series to see her again.

My most favorite pic of her:
5ZHWQEFG7JDBBMCO7G64EKETBU.jpg

Selected Stuff
Series:
The Haunting of Bly Manor (2020 - She played in 9/9 Episodes)
EastEnders (2018-2019 - She played in 7/X Episodes - Never seen)

Trailer

IMDB data of her
https://www.instagram.com/ameliebeasmith (Her Instagram Profile)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nasuada on Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Some "Behind the Scene" of my second Avatar here on FLM...

Amelie Bea Smith

Ahhh... I knew that I saw her face before. Thanks for the infos ;)
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

I have yesterday changed my avatar.
I've a inmoderate crush on Lulu Wilson - I will also post her films here.

About Lulu:

Deemed "a standout", "particularly impressive" and "worthy of especially high marks" for her terrifying starring role in Mike Flanagan's Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016), Lulu Wilson continues to command audience attention at only 11 years old.

Originally from New York City, Wilson made her film debut as Christina in Jerry Bruckheimer's dark thriller Deliver Us from Evil (2014), opposite Eric Bana and Olivia Munn. Shortly after, Lulu moved to Los Angeles to work as a series regular on the CBS hit comedy The Millers (2013) for two seasons starring as Mikayla.

Wilson thoroughly enjoyed the change of pace starring on a hit comedy series, but it wasn't too long after that she craved to return to her film roots. She starred in the highly anticipated revamped sequel of Cop and a Half: New Recruit (2017), in which she stars as the "half" opposite Lou Diamond Phillips, which premiered in 2017.

But as a true fan of thriller and horror genres, Wilson also scored a starring role in Warner Brothers's Annabelle: Creation (2017), the highly anticipated sequel to the first film. The follow-up received international critical acclaim.

Prior to this, Wilson has been seen on episodes of Inside Amy Schumer (2013), Teachers (2016), and Black Box (2014), as well as the upcoming films The Clinic (2018) and Gone Are The Days (2018). When Lulu isn't acting, she's hard at work writing short stories and screenplays.

She played Kestra in Star Trek: Picard: Nepenthe (2020) in the series of Star Trek Picard since 2020.

- IMDb Mini Biography By: PMK*BNC[/i]

Don't go quietly into the night.
relic

Post by relic »   0 likes

Sulley, Your current young dancer or gymnast is too small for me to see much less identify. Who is she please.

Relic
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   2 likes

relic wrote:Sulley, Your current young dancer or gymnast is too small for me to see much less identify. Who is she please.
Relic
My avatar?
She is a Russian Instagramer known only as Danatar, she had a YouTube channel, but they deleted all of it and I don't know why in videos she went backstage as if she were a supermodel and of course her young age has her standard for being a Victoria's Secret angel.
:heart :heart :heart :heart
[Image]

[Image]

Something that I found out there....
https://videa.hu/videok/emberek-vlogok/ ... UqYd90BiHf
relic

Post by relic »   0 likes

Thanks, Sulley.
She is very cute, I had hoped your avatar was from a scene in a movie that I could share with my granddaughter.
Relic.