My Child Avatar Stars

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Sully23

Re: My Child Avatar Stars

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

relic wrote:Thanks, Sulley.
She is very cute, I had hoped your avatar was from a scene in a movie that I could share with my granddaughter.
Relic.
Movie?
I would hope that a director discovers her and turns her into an actress
There must be more videos of Dana Taranova out there, I know your granddaughter is going to love her.
Ghost96

Post by Ghost96 »   1 likes

Thank you for this informations about her.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Some "Behind the Scene" of my third Avatar here on FLM...

Brooklynn Prince
firstlove_150_brooklynn.png
Born: 2010

My personal Story:
After I saw the Trailer of "Florida Project" with William Dafoe and the little childs I was knowing, that I need to watch that movie. IN the same year I hear, that William Dafoe will receive a Honorary Golden Bear I was so much hoping that his new Movie will have a premiere at this event. "Sadly" they showing "The Hunter" but well, I have never a Problem with Morgana Davies as she was a little child and I got a chance to see that movie on a big screen. Anyway... I need to wait a bit longer to watch Florida Project in the Cinema.
After the show I was in love with Brooklynn. It was awesome how she played in that movie and I also like her movie girlfriend played by Valeria Cotto (I have a little fable for read hair girls). I watched the movie a second time in an Open Air Cinema, what was the best experience for a movie like that. From that point I follow the steps of Brooklynn and after some time I read, that she made her own movie as Director and Actress named "colours"... Wow, what an powerful little Girl... But it came even better, because in 2020 she played as Hilde Lisko in the Series "Home before Dark" on Apple TV+ (who have since this year two Seasons) and it was stunning again to see how she's acting.

My most favorite pic of her:
408full-brooklynn-prince.jpg

Selected Stuff
Series:
Home before Dark on Apple TV+ - https://tv.apple.com/show/home-before-d ... 5mn3le8l1y (She play on each Episode and the first one is for free to watch)
Settlers (2021)
Florida Project (2017)

Her Short Movie "colors"

(It's from her Channel including an Interview at the beginning, who I never seen before I create that post here)

More from her
https://www.instagram.com/thebrooklynnkimberly/ (Her Instagram Profile)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7nq3pboHcU (A nice Interview with the Maincharacters of Florida Project)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Image]
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Some "Behind the Scene" of my fourth Avatar here on FLM.

Marta Kessler
firstlove_150_martha.png
Born: 2009

My personal Story:
I have to confess, I'm not really sure where I discovered Marta Kessler anymore. I would say it was on Instagram and here I saw quite quickly that she always participates in films.
Here I have to think of a very special moment where I found a small clip where she reenacts a sequence from Leon the Professional and she does it so well that I wish there would be a remake of this absolutely magnificent masterpiece of film history.
And then, at some point, information came from her that she was starring in "The Mysterious Benedict Society", a series I really enjoyed. Unfortunately, it was recently announced on her channel that there will be no third season.

My most favorite pic of her:
marta_kessler.jpg

Selected Stuff
Leon the Professional Scene:

10 Minutes Cut with Constance Contraire (The Mysterious Benedict Society)

More from her
Marta on IMDB (Her IMDB entry)
https://www.instagram.com/miss.kessler/ (Her Instagram Profile)

##################################### ARCHIVE #####################################

[Image] [Image] [Image]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nasuada on Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Image]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Wow. Just watched her Leon clip. Great acting. Intense. First I was a bit spooked out by her looking so young but talking like Someone much older than her age. Do you know what I mean?

Also The actor looks literally like a young thin Jean Reno.,
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Yes I know. It‘s like Natalie Portman from the Original Movie :) and yes, they selected the right guy who looks like the younger brother.
And her acting skills are be great. If you take a look on imdb you know why… She play in a lot of movies and I only see her at the moment at the Series The Mysterious Benedict Society. The rest I didn‘t watch yet
[Image]
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

So cute! Great avatar choices! :)

My avatar is a girl from Instagram too, easily my favourite girl from there. Her name's Avery and she's a 2015 baby, not an actress or anything but a gorgeous girl. I use her on Visions of Alice too and she's been my avatar for a couple of years, ever since she was five.
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

VoA is a nice Place... I'm there to sometimes. Sadly my time is so rare :-( Sometimes I'm more here, sometimes more there... sometimes out from booth :-(
[Image]
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm VoA is a nice Place... I'm there to sometimes. Sadly my time is so rare :-( Sometimes I'm more here, sometimes more there... sometimes out from booth :-(
Aww, I hope you'll be able to be around more frequently soon! :D
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

popdrome wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:20 am I have yesterday changed my avatar.
I've a inmoderate crush on Lulu Wilson - I will also post her films here.
I tought she was the standard-issue-boiler-plate Pretty Blonde Girl on "Heroes Reborn" (2015) but it turns out I 've confused her with Danika Yarosh

They're both priddy hawt, imho