[REL] Mientras El Lobo No Esta (2017) [Mexico]

contaelite

Re: [REL] Mientras El Lobo No Esta (2017) [Mexico]

Post by contaelite »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Here's the file ghost found.

Mientras El Lobo No Esta AKA While The Wolf Is Away (2017)1080p.Latino.mkv

Oh, great! I'll add it immediately. Many many thanx! :mrgreen:
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Is there anyway to download Mega files without the App - not sure I trust the app. Using Firefox they fail when larger than about 400mb. So 4gb seems unlikely to work.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

What app?

I have no problems with downloading big files using Google Chrome.

I would recommand JDownloader2.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:What app?

I have no problems with downloading big files using Google Chrome.

I would recommand JDownloader2.
Of the 2 I will try Chrome then. I do recall reading about a Jdownloader (maybe just the first one) to be full of ad-redirectors - software that replaces ads in websites with their own ones - and I think flashing red on lots of spyware detectors. So have steered clear of it - as wonderful for downloading as Jdownload was - especially from YouTube.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I like the MEGAsync desktop app. It does have a limit of how much you can download per day, but it will resume the download just fine when your cap is refreshed. I'd much rather use that than a downloader.
If you don't use the app, the encrypted data has to be cached in the browser memory, and that can be problematic if you don't have enough RAM and the browser (or Windows) tries to dump stuff it thinks is not being used. I have 16GB RAM now and this hasn't happened to me in a while but my old laptop had less RAM and I did get errors there a few times. What really bugged me, though, was the fact that after the download completes (without the MEGAsync app) the file save dialog pops up for a short time to prompt you to save the file. If you don't save it right away, that download is lost (some issue with the expiry of decryption keys, I think).
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I do recall reading about a Jdownloader (maybe just the first one) to be full of ad-redirectors - software that replaces ads in websites with their own ones
This must have been a lomg time ago. JDownloader2 is not integrated in your browser and has no ads. It's just the best download manager I know with a lot of nice features.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

This recently posted at rarbg and is super well seeded right now, subs included:
https://rarbg.to/torrent/lyhg8e1

Back on page 1, Night linked us to a page of subs at opensubs. These specific subs here match up with the 1080p encode that ghost and Phuzzy already shared here.

I watched the first 10 minutes of this movie and it was pretty great. I definitely look forward to watching this one.