[REQ] El arbol azul (Tv Series - 1991)[Argentina]

agubugugu

[REQ] El arbol azul (Tv Series - 1991)[Argentina]

Post by agubugugu »   0 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0246402/
http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=13179

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yTUUoFIqXVY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yTUUoFIqXVY&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTUUoFIqXVY
Download:
<a href="http://www.torrentino.ru/torrents/45438">скачать сериал Голубое Дерево / El Arbol Azul (Альфредо Тильве / Alfredo Tilve) (Серии 132-136 из 200) [1991 г., сериал, детский, TVRip, sub]</a>
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] El arbol azul (Tv Series - 1991)[Argentina]

Post by kev »   0 likes

agubugugu, I moved this post from [REL] to [REQ] for the obvious reasons.. ;)

The series looks REALLY cool and I'd love to have it in just about any fashion, YouTube included.. HOWEVER, I draw the line at the wretched Russian dubbing. :naughty

I mean any dubbed movie is bad enough [there's something about a films natural language I love], but I absolutely cannot comprehend how a country that can send men into outer space, can't figure out how to silence the ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK of a film and use DIFFERENT VOICES for the friggin' different characters.. :wall

Honestly; is it a cash flow problem [not enough to hire different vocal actors]??? Are they just friggin' lazy?? How on earth does the Russian public put up with this? :eyecrazy

Anyway, many thanks agubugugu for pointing this series out. Hopefully someone knows how to get it in it's original SPANISH language..

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

The torrent listed says it has subs (not dubbing) but appears to be quite dead, so no source there.
kev wrote:...but I absolutely cannot comprehend how a country that can send men into outer space, can't figure out how to silence the ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK of a film and use DIFFERENT VOICES for the friggin' different characters.. :wall

Honestly; is it a cash flow problem [not enough to hire different vocal actors]??? Are they just friggin' lazy?? How on earth does the Russian public put up with this? :eyecrazy
I always assumed such films are fandubs where the film/series has not been commercially released in Russia.

But even for fandubs, putting the dubs into a different audio track has no point. To keep the original audio (background sounds, music) but lose the original voices is impossible without access to the original tapes recorded by the studio.

And even for US commercial releases it's often prohibitively expensive. If you browse the website forums of US DVD companies specializing in releasing season sets of old TV series, you'll see requests for series to which the response is "Sorry, the cost of the music clearances is too much and for this series the original unmixed tapes are no longer available".
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

FLL wrote:...
I always assumed such films are fandubs where the film/series has not been commercially released in Russia.

But even for fandubs, putting the dubs into a different audio track has no point. To keep the original audio (background sounds, music) but lose the original voices is impossible without access to the original tapes recorded by the studio.

And even for US commercial releases it's often prohibitively expensive. If you browse the website forums of US DVD companies specializing in releasing season sets of old TV series, you'll see requests for series to which the response is "Sorry, the cost of the music clearances is too much and for this series the original unmixed tapes are no longer available".
It's like 'Dubbing 101', taught by Prof. FLL. Many thanks. :)

This is the first time I've ever heard of 'fandubs'.. And not living in Russia, I had no idea whether or not the films I've been exposed to with this dubbing were commercially released or not.

But just about every Russian dub of movies I've seen released here [whatever the original language] has always been this way; an annoying voice-over with the original soundtrack turned down but VERY audible. :icon_gattling

At the same time, I've always found that German, French, Italian, Spanish [ect.] dubs, of English and other language films just dub the voices with similar gendered voices and the original soundtrack [as far as the voices go] is not audible.

I can't think of any foreign film I've ever seen by any country dubbed the way these films are that have Russian voice-overs. At least up to THIS point in my life. ;)

What you say about old TV series not being released to DVD because of the red tape involved with the different artists [well, the companies who represent them, BMI, ect] who contributed to the soundtrack, makes a lot of sense.

I remember years ago it made headlines when the animated film 'Heavy Metal' went through a LOT of crap because of disputes about the soundtrack. The result was they released the movie with a DIFFERENT musical soundtrack for the most part, made possible by the fact they DID have the original mixes available to them..

Thanks again for the info, FLL. It was a learning day for me!

I can't wait for my next discussion with one of my film friends to throw out how much I hate 'fandubs' and hopefully be the only one who knows what I'm talking about!!! If they're familiar with them too, I'm REALLY gonna be pissed!!!! :onfire

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

kev wrote:...I can't think of any foreign film I've ever seen by any country dubbed the way these films are that have Russian voice-overs. At least up to THIS point in my life. ;).
:wall

:blush

I have to correct myself!!

I HAVE found one other source of this irritating phenom: The French releases [on DVD, no less] of an American Discovery Channel series featuring Tippi Degre: Les Voyages Extraordinaires de Tippi (1997 - 2003)

At least that's the name of the box set that featured the original 'Le Monde selon Tippi' released in 1997, along with the 3 documentary films shot for the Discovery Channel:
*Tippi en Afrique
*Tippi en Australie
*Tippi au Canada

(Found right here at FLM thanks to some REALLY SWELL GUY!!! ;) https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... php?t=2579 )

It is the latter three that were obviously shot with everyone speaking English, but there is a voice-over dub in French. However being that these were 'Documentaries', it doesn't come off so bad.

My biggest gripe was that I LOVE hearing Tippi's natural voice, and it was always being drowned out... :wall

Other than THOSE, though... ;)

kev...
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Such voiceover is very common in documentaries, when an interview of a foreign-speaking person is shown. Much less common with entire dramatic shows.
FLL wrote:I always assumed such films are fandubs where the film/series has not been commercially released in Russia.
Thinking about it some more, while I have come across Russian translations by fans I suspect most Russian voiceovers are done for commercial release. But my main point remains, unless the original tapes are available then there is no way to eliminate the voices. And recreating the entire soundtrack is very expensive.
Andrej1984

Post by Andrej1984 »   0 likes