[REL] Le nouveau monde (1995)

Kissonline

[REL] Le nouveau monde (1995)

Post by Kissonline »   86 likes

[Image]
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114009/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4
Storyline: Patrick Carrian and Mary Jose Ville have vowed to love each other forever since childhood. However, in 59, when American soldiers landed from a nearby base and all the surprises they brought to 16-year-old teenagers, Patrick was politely abandoned, abandoned a desperate Mary Jose, and she hung up...
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.43 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [44.0 Kb]
[Image]
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... u-monde-it
Italian subtitles, please enjoy ;)
Hope to share with everyone :D
Kissonline

Re: [REL] Le nouveau monde (1995)

Post by Kissonline »   54 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.60 Gb]
There is also a DVD version from the blog forum in France. Although the resolution is only 640X360, it has high definition and can also be reserved for collection.
Hope to share with everyone :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you Kissonline!

Corrected Italian subtitles and machine-translated English subtitles.
Synced in separate versions for both Kissonline videos:
Le nouveau monde (1995) En&It.zip
Explanation:
The movie has both French and English dialog, with French hardsubs during the English parts. The Italian subtitle - which is the only subtitle I can find online - translates both the French and the English.

There were errors in the original OCR of the Italian subtitles: a few hundred cases of a lower case "L" (l) being replaced with an upper case "i" (I). In some fonts (l) and (I) look alike. Naturally, this will affect any attempted machine translations. I think I made all the necessary letter replacements, THEN I did the machine translation. It mostly makes sense, with the occasional awkwardness.

Since the English dialog was translated to Italian and then machine translated to English, the meaning is the same but the words are different. I did NOT correct that part of it. I would rather watch the movie first, and who knows when I will get around to that!

Anyone who wants to is welcome to post further corrections.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   2 likes

Kacper

Post by Kacper »   0 likes

Do you guys know where i can watch le nouveau monde?
Kacper

[REQ] Le nouveau monde (1995)

Hi, I want to find the movie le nouveau monde(1995). I know that there are a few great kissing scene in this movie ;) Please help!!
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Le nouveau monde (1995)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Kacper wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:04 pm Hi, I want to find the movie le nouveau monde(1995). I know that there are a few great kissing scene in this movie ;) Please help!!
Why did you make a new [REQ] thread??

I merged it with the existing one (where you already posted before).
Kacper

Re: [REQ] Le nouveau monde (1995)

ghost wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:28 pm
Kacper wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:04 pm Hi, I want to find the movie le nouveau monde(1995). I know that there are a few great kissing scene in this movie ;) Please help!!
Why did you make a new [REQ] thread??

I merged it with the existing one (where you already posted before).
These links don't work and I don't know why.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Kacper wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:49 pm These links don't work and I don't know why.
Hello, welcome to FLM! We use eMule to share files here. The ed2k links will open in eMule if you have it installed.

https://www.emule-project.com/home/perl ... al.cgi?l=1

Step-by-Step eMule Setup

I am sharing all the files in this thread.

Also, please understand that the REQUEST threads are for movies that are not already posted with an eMule (ed2k) link here. When someone gets the movie and shares it on eMule, it gets changed to a RELEASE thread. If later those links are no longer actively shared in eMule, a member can post in the thread and request that someone reshare the file.

I realize REQUEST and request are the same word, used in two different ways, which may be the reason for the confusion. :)