[RREL] La Contre-allée (1991)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [RREL] La Contre-allée (1991)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you for sharing, crunch!

I think that several FLM members use Google Translate. Welcome to FLM!
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

crunch wrote:Hello. Here, at the request of "reptile12", the iso of "the counter alley". The quality of the DVD is not extraordinary. In France, there are publishers who recover DIVX to transform them into video DVDs and then they sell them!
The DVD is not copy protected.
Thank you very much! :)

This appears to be a genuine studio approved commercial disc though. Not one of those cheap things made from a VHS Rip, satellite TV capture, or something equivalent in .avi format - in those cases you're better off just downloading the .avi file and playing that.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Thanks for the DVD! Download went fine ;)
I got a "forbidden" when I clicked on the zippyshare links. Has it dissapeared for you?
Will you be doing an AI upscale of the DVD Ghost / sharing a copy into eMule? Thanks in advance. I can do a translation as my next hobby project - but need the film first :)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   21 likes

David32441 wrote:I got a "forbidden" when I clicked on the zippyshare links. Has it dissapeared for you?
It is still working for me with my Canadian-server VPN. Either it is geo-restricted, your ISP blocks it, or crunch re-upped it after you posted.

Zippyshare is crazy fast, so give it another try as is. Or if possible, try a VPN or proxy and change the server country.

If that does not work and you have the patience for the slower pace of emuling it from me, here is the crunch file extracted:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.14 Gb]
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

Zippyshare does Geoblock Germany. Possibly other countries
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Aha! I know ghost uses both VPN and proxy and refuses to accept geo-restrictions, so that explains how he got it.
crunch

Post by crunch »   1 likes

Hello.

I have not touched the files deposited on Zippyshare. I live in France and Zippyshare works well in my country.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Then from what DreamScape said, the problem for David32441 must be geo-restriction for wherever he is! Since I am emuling it, he now has another option. I see somebody else getting it from me already.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:
David32441 wrote:I got a "forbidden" when I clicked on the zippyshare links. Has it dissapeared for you?
It is still working for me with my Canadian-server VPN. Either it is geo-restricted, your ISP blocks it, or crunch re-upped it after you posted.

Zippyshare is crazy fast, so give it another try as is. Or if possible, try a VPN or proxy and change the server country.

If that does not work and you have the patience for the slower pace of emuling it from me, here is the crunch file extracted:

ContreAllee.iso
Thanks for the advice! Will try a different country next time I login - and thanks for making an eMule alternative too!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Will you be doing an AI upscale of the DVD Ghost / sharing a copy into eMule? Thanks in advance. I can do a translation as my next hobby project - but need the film first :)
I hesitated to work on this movie because of missing subtitles :lol:

But we can do it both! You: subtitles, Me: HD ;)

Deal?