[RREL] Les Diables (2002)

Sully23

Re: [RREL] Les Diables (2002)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I saw it for the first time with the analogue SD version and almost 12 years later I finally saw it HD
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:I saw it for the first time with the analogue SD version and almost 12 years later I finally saw it HD
Do you have a true HD version? All the ones I've seen so far are upconverted DVD or TV rips.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

deadman, your avatar is going to scare all the kids away! :icon_biggrin2

I'd forgotten much of this film. The extras were very nice to have too. Thanks again. Adele Haenel's voice is kind of deep, but she has a really nice smile and I liked seeing her when she was behaving naturally, not acting.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
Sully23 wrote:I saw it for the first time with the analogue SD version and almost 12 years later I finally saw it HD
Do you have a true HD version? All the ones I've seen so far are upconverted DVD or TV rips.

When they gave it for tv I still saw it in SD at that time they were just beginning to study the 720p or 1080i, practically it did not exist, I confuse HQ with HD, I should have said better quality
deadman

Phuzzy4242 wrote:deadman, your avatar is going to scare all the kids away! :icon_biggrin2

I'd forgotten much of this film. The extras were very nice to have too. Thanks again. Adele Haenel's voice is kind of deep, but she has a really nice smile and I liked seeing her when she was behaving naturally, not acting.

I figured it was time to have an actual avatar, besides the question mark. And given my username it was pretty obvious what to pick. He's not that scary - just don't let him bite you!

I like this DVD a lot. Too many of them have no extra features to speak of. We get a nice long look at the making of the movie and (like you said) Adele out of character, just being herself. Wish there was a bluray though. No reason why any film that has a release year starting with 2 should not be available in full HD by now.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

The best thing about a DVD are the extras in deleted scenes. It caught my attention that Joseph works in a factory and the director's cameo

And behind the scenes nothing important just expected to see other risky scenes that were between the 2 protagonists

Adele Hanen must have won an Oscar, a girl playing someone with mental problems is not easy

PD: Deadman
you look like a zombie by John Marston
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   104 likes

I wanted to have this movie in HD and upscaled this one with Topaz too.
Unfortunatly the picture quality of the DVD is pretty bad (unsharp and quite noisy), so I decided to do it only in 720p.
It still looks much better than the DVD:

NEW LINK ON PAGE 4.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you very, very much!
deadman

ghost wrote:I wanted to have this movie in HD and upscaled this one with Topaz too.
Unfortunatly the picture quality of the DVD is pretty bad (unsharp and quite noisy), so I decided to do it only in 720p.
Yeah, this disc isn't the best transfer I've seen. Your upgrade is greatly appreciated! :thumbsup
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Fantastic ghost, thanks a lot! You're an artist.

Don't go quietly into the night.