[REL] Tom et Lola (1990)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Tom et Lola (1990)

Post by ghost »   152 likes

As you maybe might know: I never give up ;)

Well, it really was a lot of work to get this movie in good picture quality, but now I am pleased and I did the maximum what was possible with this film.
Enhanced and upscaled to HD. I also had to do some color corrections. Here it is:

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.35 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [31.0 Kb]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   3 likes

The best movie I've seen, something very curious, I don't really know which is Tom and which is Lola :lol: :lol:
loveanabelle

Post by loveanabelle »   0 likes

ghost wrote:As you maybe might know: I never give up ;)

Well, it really was a lot of work to get this movie in good picture quality, but now I am pleased and I did the maximum what was possible with this film.
Enhanced and upscaled to HD. I also had to do some color corrections. Here it is:

Tom et Lola (1990).720p.mkv

English subtitles:
Tom et Lola (1990).720p.srt
Thanks for the hard work, but it appears that the file doesn't play it crashes in VLC after 1 second. Did you test file to make sure it actually works?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

This is another one of those films I have 6 or 7 versions of, but knowing ghost, it's well worth the download.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

but it appears that the file doesn't play it crashes in VLC after 1 second
The file plays without any problem in every video player i tried. I don't know what's wrong on your side.

Maybe your download is broken?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

loveanabelle wrote: Thanks for the hard work, but it appears that the file doesn't play it crashes in VLC after 1 second. Did you test file to make sure it actually works?
See the progress of the download on the transfer page of your emule client. Only after the download is complete will you get a complete file. Previewing an incomplete file will sometimes cause crashes.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
loveanabelle wrote: Thanks for the hard work, but it appears that the file doesn't play it crashes in VLC after 1 second. Did you test file to make sure it actually works?
See the progress of the download on the transfer page of your emule client. Only after the download is complete will you get a complete file. Previewing an incomplete file will sometimes cause crashes.
When a download completes, there's an error checking procedure so downloads are generally only flawed when the original file was. As emuler points out previewing an incomplete file can cause crashes. But if you're having this problem occasionally with other files, you may have malware on your system. Audio and video codecs can be screwed up by certain types of nasty software. Not sure why. Removing it usually puts things back to normal, if not you may have to reinstall them. VLC uses its own built-in codecs rather than the ones native to Windows. It may have to be reinstalled separately.

Thanks so much for this one Ghost. Until they release a bluray, this is the gold standard! :cool
relic

Post by relic »   1 likes

I haven't seen ghost's version but there was a very good version on Doc Sapirstein a year and a half ago. That site is dormant at the moment but if it starts again as promised it might be there again.
Relic.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

relic wrote:I haven't seen ghost's version but there was a very good version on Doc Sapirstein a year and a half ago. That site is dormant at the moment but if it starts again as promised it might be there again.
Relic.
I have that too. This one's a definite improvement.
VincentFinster

Post by VincentFinster »   0 likes

What a strange and beautiful movie! Thanks for the high quality release, ghost.