[REL] Petite fille en velours bleu, La (1978)

rotwilerblue

[REL] Petite fille en velours bleu, La (1978)

Post by rotwilerblue »   0 likes

Guys! Maybe you have this movie "Petite fille en velours bleu, La" by Lara Wendel? i'm not much fun of Lara but i guess I just appreciate her movie.

Review:
The French Riviera felt the heavy hand of German occupation much later than the rest of the country, and was a haven for wealthy misfits who had no other place to go to escape that regime. Despite the certain knowledge that their doom is approaching, the characters in this film party and quarrel as if their world were not disintegrating rapidly. In the main story, Konrad (Michel Piccoli), an Austrian surgeon, has fled his newly Nazified country for the Riviera. There, he encounters Laura (Lara Wendel) the 13-year-old daughter of an anti-fascist Italian Contessa (Claudia Cardinale). When the girl perceives that he loves her, she offers herself to him. Horrified, he sends her away. - Clarke Fountain, All Movie Guide

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078079/

I f you have this "Dramma borghese, Un" please release it too.

Review:
Guido is an international journalist with an unusually difficult relationship with his daughter, Mimi. He hasn't seen her for several years and has just taken her away from the boarding school she was immured in. She is now 15, and for some reason is doing everything in her power to get him to have sex with her. She even brings herself to orgasm while lying in the bed next to him. He goes nearly apoplectic trying to avoid her advances. Eventually, her school chum Therese comes to visit them, and Guido at last has a semi-suitable object for his by now quite overheated passions. The story is loosely based on a novel by Guido Morselli. - Clarke Fountain, All Movie Guide

Thanks!
Debaser

Re: [REL] Petite fille en velours bleu, La (1978)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Where as I am a Lara fan, and id take her at the drop of a hat compared to that Eva Ionesco bird :)

I am looking for Dramma borghese as well, where Lara is younger than in Desideria: La vita interiore https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... =16&t=1678
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Where as I am a Lara fan, and id take her at the drop of a hat compared to that Eva Ionesco bird :)

I am looking for Dramma borghese as well, where Lara is younger than in Desideria: La vita interiore https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... =16&t=1678
Haven't tried this but have seen Mimi available for download, Dramha Borgese has very few sources - maybe better luck with Mimi ?
UnimatrixOne

Post by UnimatrixOne »   0 likes

It would be nice to see both of the films. :)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

:-(

Drammha Borghese stuck on 133.x MB forever

Are these two available on DVD - I may just get them.

Thanks
UnimatrixOne

Post by UnimatrixOne »   0 likes

rotwilerblue wrote:Guys! Maybe you have this movie "Petite fille en velours bleu, La" by Lara Wendel?
Thanks!
This One I need to see!! ;) Any news?
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

This movie is also know with other titles???

They can be help in my research ;)
chronos8080

Post by chronos8080 »   0 likes

Maybe Little Girl in Blue Velvet or La amante proibita (Italy).
I have no luck in emule. :(
idler

Post by idler »   124 likes

No, abel, this is not yet verified! So no sense in whining for repost, you'll have to wait. But I 'm optimistic...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1016.56 Mb] :icon_givebeer
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Confirmed. Low quality VHS - version, but do we have a choice? :eyecrazy