[REL] Des enfants qui s'aiment (2005)

Hieronymus

Re: [REL] Des enfants qui s'aiment (2005)

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
Debaser wrote:loverboy where are you? You’re good at long replies!!
I hope that's not implying I'm full of shite! :thumbsup
I'd love to respond but quite frankly my interest was waning by line 3. However, I should be able to rise to the occasion with even more acidity than usual over the next few days as I'm in to Day 6 of quitting smoking & grumpy as fuck!
Ah, well ... that's what I get for stream-of-conscious rambling on an open forum. In the moment, I thought the subject was interesting, but I suppose I should have just mentioned the "boobies" scenes in question and left it at that. "Brevity, the soul of wit," blah, blah, blah ... I'm a slow learner. :wall

- Hieronymus
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Don't take it to heart H..........if rambling pontification is your thing don't simply give up..........we need to get to know & understand you & we'll probably end up loving you as well! We have a diverse global membership with quite differing personalities that will take some time to get used to........some can be abrupt & almost verging on rude while others will exude friendliness immediately, but generally speaking we are all bonded by a common interest & a genuine desire to help others. Of course there will be the odd to$$er but they're not difficult to weed out!

As Ringo said.........'peace'n'love'......

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

"boobies" works every time. anything more may be lost in translation.

:)
Hieronymus

Post by Hieronymus »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Don't take it to heart H..........if rambling pontification is your thing don't simply give up..........we need to get to know & understand you & we'll probably end up loving you as well! We have a diverse global membership with quite differing personalities that will take some time to get used to........some can be abrupt & almost verging on rude while others will exude friendliness immediately, but generally speaking we are all bonded by a common interest & a genuine desire to help others. Of course there will be the odd to$$er but they're not difficult to weed out!

As Ringo said.........'peace'n'love'......

lb
That's kind of you to say so, lb. :)

Still, must learn to stop posting past my bedtime. Apparently, I can only appreciate the irony of posting an overwrought screed about some French guy's overwrought film after I've had my "beauty sleep."

And, DAMMIT - why'd she have to cover up her boobies like that in EVERY g*ddamn scene?! Man, I hate that jerk! :icon_gy

- Hieronymus
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
Debaser wrote:loverboy where are you? You’re good at long replies!!
I hope that's not implying I'm full of shite! :thumbsup
I'd love to respond but quite frankly my interest was waning by line 3. However, I should be able to rise to the occasion with even more acidity than usual over the next few days as I'm in to Day 6 of quitting smoking & grumpy as fuck!

lb
Hell not at all, and good luck with the giving up of smoking!!
I smoked for 15 years solid, then on Nov 25th 09 I got a chest infection and my doctor told me I wouldn’t be suffering half as much if I didn’t smoke. That was enough to convince me that I would give up cancer sticks for good!
4+ months later and I haven’t touched a single smoke!!
Believe me, after 4 weeks it gets much easier!!

The worst bit is the constant coughing and phlegm build up after week one. That can last for weeks, but just remind yourself that this is just oxygen reaching the parts that haven’t been reached for a long time!!

Now the benefits are clear:

I feel great.
I’m hardly out of breath after a long run.
Food tastes so much better!!!
Clothes don’t stink of smoke (smokers don’t believe they stink but they do!)
I don’t have to be an outcast popping outside the pub for a drag.
I’m saving a shit load of money!
anygirl

Post by anygirl »   0 likes

Does anyone have an srt file of English subtitles for this movie? I have the movie, but I'd like to see it with subs, if possible and I can't find them anywhere. It's not that big of a deal, I understand enough French but I don't want to have to concentrate that hard... :)
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i can't even find the movie anywhere,it seems to be unavailable from the usual sources.
anygirl

Post by anygirl »   0 likes

Yeah, I didn't get it here or through emule. I hate emule so I usually download through utorrent if I can't find it streaming online somewhere. Only when I'm desperate to see a movie and can't find it ANYWHERE else online will I come here to find the emule links. I love this forum and it's where I get a huge portion of movies for my "must see" list, but I just have no patience or technical skills for emule. What can take hours through utorrent takes days and sometimes over a week on emule. When I download a movie, it's because I want to see it ASAP- not days from now.

Anyway, I've got two French movies now that I have no subs for and I wanted to watch this one with my roommate who speaks NO French at all. Unfortunately, I can't find subs ANYWHERE. The other movie is even less likely that I'll find subs- L'empriente de L'ange. Oh well, I thought I'd throw the request out there just in case someone has the subs and can upload or post or whatever.

:)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i can't even find the movie anywhere,it seems to be unavailable from the usual sources.
Were you looking for a DVD or your eMule release? If the latter, I still have it shared.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
starfish21 wrote:i can't even find the movie anywhere,it seems to be unavailable from the usual sources.
Were you looking for a DVD or your eMule release? If the latter, I still have it shared.
I believe he was looking for subs for AnyGirl, and observed that the movie let alone its subs is nowhere to be found other than here. Which is how it also seemed to me when I looked.

So, again-- thanks rousseau for this rarity! :bigups