[REL] Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

FLL

Re: [REL]Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

Post by FLL »   0 likes

That is somewhat system dependent, but on my system in the control panel "Power Options" on the Advanced tab there's a setting "When I close the lid of my portable computer".

But really, you should learn to use Google to answer questions like that, rather than asking here and waiting hours or days or forever for an answer.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

kev: can you put the idx and sub files from the DVD into a rar and upload it. I'll have a go at ripping the subs to srt.
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

thanks. been looking at her. she is or will be turning 30 this yr. sexy cute girl. would love to see what she looks like now. nobody
knows where she is now though.
emuler

emuler wrote:kev: can you put the idx and sub files from the DVD into a rar and upload it. I'll have a go at ripping the subs to srt.
Anything further on the subs? :pray
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
emuler wrote:kev: can you put the idx and sub files from the DVD into a rar and upload it. I'll have a go at ripping the subs to srt.
Anything further on the subs? :pray

OOPS!

Geeze, emuler... I apologize, but I sorta completely forgot about them...

To be honest what you said ["...put the idx and sub files from the DVD into a rar and upload it..."] is WAYY over my head technologically... :blush

I really don't have a clue as how to go about doing what you said... Is there a way to isolate [or even recognize which is which, for that matter] the subtitles VOB file??

When I'm ripping a movie with AutoGK, I just use the biggest file and go from there. Most of the time that works fine; transposing the video and sound into a .avi file. Beyond that, I'm clueless... :blush

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I am writing a quick guide to ripping subs as I type this, I had hoped to get it up before you checked tonight Kev, but I got distracted by the election. Wait a couple of hours and you will find it easier. In particular, step One and a Half is a shortcut using AutoGK.
carloalliguieri79

Post by carloalliguieri79 »   0 likes

charlottegainsbourg1 wrote:[Image]
heres a screencap i had. wish i could find the movie every good movie isn't availble in the us. sophie is really cute.
she is very beuty and cute
nomar1968

Post by nomar1968 »   0 likes

anybody have eng subs for this movie. would love to know the story. :)
vidman49

Re: [REL] Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

Post by vidman49 »   33 likes

emuler

Re: [REL] Embrasse-moi (1989) [GM]

Well done, vidman49. :icon_idea2 You seem to have unearthed a treasure trove of very rare subtitles, judging from your recent spate of posts. We've been waiting for some of these for years. :D