[REL] Il a suffi que maman s'en aille... (2007)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Il a suffi que maman s'en aille... (2007)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I really don't know, what's wrong. It is only this ed2k link?

Try to search for the file in eMule. You should find it and be able to download it.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

theoldmovies wrote:yes i have tried to to go the source info and i click in the name where the source is from Germany and the message is pop-up when i click allow nothing is showing in my emule
NOW I see the problem.

I am sorry I was not clear, I am saying DO NOT CLICK on "source info". That is where you went wrong. It will open a link in ed2k.shortypower.org and will give you information about the ed2k link and the servers it is on. It will NOT open the ed2k link. When I tried that, I saw this:

[Image]
(Click on the above picture to make it appear larger at postimage.cc)

This looks familiar, yes? We do not want to do this.

You must click on the NAME of the LINK in the post at first-loves, in this case

"Il a suffi que maman s'en aille... (2006).1080p.mkv [2.96 Gb]"

The above is just an example, not a clickable link. Go back to ghost's post and please try again, I want this to work for you!
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

There are a number of ways to do it, but the one that will always work is to right click the link, copy it, then go to the transfers tab in eMule and paste the link there.
Otherwise, there are browser security settings, associating eMule with ed2k links in the browser, associating eMule with ed2k links in the OS, adjusting settings in eMule to monitor the system and launch if an ed2k link has been clicked (options->files: watch clipboard for ed2k links; options->extended: autotake ed2k links only during runtime).

It doesn't help matters that Windows Update will try to reset some of these settings after every feature update.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

emuler wrote: right click the link, copy it, then go to the transfers tab in eMule and paste the link there.
Holy crap, that works! I never knew this.

It makes sense that eMule would have this functionality so it would not have to rely on remotely opening links, but I had never seen any button or box in it saying "Paste Link Here". It had never occurred to me that just pasting it in the open space would work.

Good to know. theoldmovies, try emuler's suggestion. It will work.
theoldmovies

Post by theoldmovies »   1 likes

thanks for the help it work
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks ghost, as always, for the fantastic upgrade for a lovely looking movie. I have never heard of this and have no idea going in. I didn't even realize the following:
deadman wrote:Thanks Ghost! Your hard work is always appreciated. 8-)
For those who might be wondering, that's not a boy you see in the screencaps - it's 10 yo Marie Féret. Her character just happens to be a tomboy type.
Whoa I was sure fooled! I like the tomboy types a lot actually. Thanks for the quality work and sharing, everybody!