[REL] Mort un dimanche de pluie (1986)

loverboy

Re: [REL] Mort un dimanche de pluie (1986)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

CG is working fine for me, but.........
........there have been major issues with the tracker
As you have all probably noticed, the tracker has been having a lot of issues in the past day. We believe that in addition to the freeleech the problem is partially caused by uTorrent 2.0.4 and 2.03 announcing too often, thus hammering our tracker. Banning these clients would actually make the problem worse, so we're not doing that.

uTorrent is aware of this bug and they released an updated version that fixes it. So if you're using uTorrent 2.03 or 2.04 please upgrade to the latest version which is version 2.0.4 build 21586.

Do not expect the tracker to be working properly for the next few hours, no matter what client you are using. Please be patient - hopefully it will be resolved soon.
I run an elderly version of uTorrent (1.8.3) mostly because some other private sites actually ban the later clients. This is one of those instances where the latest version of a bit of software is a retrograde step.

lb
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Just noticed.....
starfish21 wrote:been trying to log in for a couple of days now,site appears to be gone.
[Image]
Change of server......now

http://cinemageddon.net/

lb
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   31 likes

As this was requested (and I promised) it's time to get my act in gear.

No screenshots yet 'cos I've not even got MPC installed but here's a repeat of those posted at CG

[Image][Image]

You'll need patience & time to find me/organise friend slots etc. as this is a fresh eMule install running on the default settings.
I would be eternally grateful for help with the fine-tuning to get me back to the same operation before I blew up my hard-drive.
I'm running MorphXT v 11.3 with an absolute maximum available upload of 45 kb/s & I like to run multiple friendslots with as much bandwidth diverted to them as possible.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.10 Gb]

Custom English subs that may or may not match the existing release & may even be the same file as already released.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [77.4 Kb]

Enjoy!
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Great! It's a pleasure to help testing the performance of your eMule setup by downloading this :onfire
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   26 likes

alternative version.
subs match fine
maybe reduce the demand on LB
Like this post to see ed2k links  [875.67 Mb]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:alternative version.
subs match fine
maybe reduce the demand on LB
It is the same version that was posted earlier in this thread. I already have it, but I want bigger one. I'm gonna buy the DVD too. Let's test lb's new mule.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I am sharing the new 1.1GB version also.
satgek

Post by satgek »   0 likes

Thank you Ghost.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   20 likes

loverboy wrote:As this was requested (and I promised) it's time to get my act in gear.

No screenshots yet 'cos I've not even got MPC installed but here's a repeat of those posted at CG

[Image][Image]

You'll need patience & time to find me/organise friend slots etc. as this is a fresh eMule install running on the default settings.
I would be eternally grateful for help with the fine-tuning to get me back to the same operation before I blew up my hard-drive.
I'm running MorphXT v 11.3 with an absolute maximum available upload of 45 kb/s & I like to run multiple friendslots with as much bandwidth diverted to them as possible.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.10 Gb]

Custom English subs that may or may not match the existing release & may even be the same file as already released.

Enjoy!
AMAAAAAZIIIING loverboy!!! :onfire