[REL] Martha... Martha (2001)

BizarreLoveTriangle

[REL] Martha... Martha (2001)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   61 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [756.79 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284295/
Martha is hardly an ideal mother to her six-year-old daughter Lise, and while her husband Reymond is loving and sympathetic, he isn't sure what to do for her. Reymond makes a meager income selling used clothing at a flea market, and Martha is hard put to support the family's budget on what he earns. Martha has a checkered past and a less than cordial relationship with her family, and when she decides to visit her parents, they coldly tell her they were hoping her sister Marie, currently living in Spain, had stopped by instead. Stung by the incident, Martha decides she wants to talk to her sister, and she drags Reymond and Lise along for a Spanish vacation they can ill afford. As it turns out, Marie and her husband Juan aren't much happier to see Martha than her parents were, and a night out at a restaurant turns into a bitter quarrel when Martha's neuroses get the better of her. After the incident, Martha goes missing for a few days, and upon her return Reymond learns that Martha allowed herself to be picked up by a pair of strange men- and was forcibly violated for her troubles.
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
popdrome

Re: [REL] Martha... Martha (2001)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Looks great, thanks BLT, I take it you've seen it. How much screentime does the little girl have?
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

How does one measure screen time? :crazy

She is somewhere around all the time.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

@ BizarreLoveTriangle

not trying to sound ungrateful, because i am very much so. but i have a couple of concerns with your posts. most here that post make sure they are well sourced or are the source. i have i tried this link with zero share and a few of your other posts the same? :think if you need help sharing let us know. also you have jumped in to posting very rapidly as if you had been here before. have you? either way welcome or welcome back. we are very helpful if you need it. ;)

:)
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:How does one measure screen time? :crazy

She is somewhere around all the time.
Yeah good question, but you don't have to be precise. From your post and the IMDb there's no telling if the movie is worth the download, because should the girl be in 1 or 2 scenes (I'd say less then 10% screen time), it would not be very interesting to me. Thanks for the releases! :cool
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Difficult to gauge screen time for the actress although screenshots make this tempting.
What is more worrying is a complete lack of sources.......
You've come up with some good material BLT & appear to be familiar with the mechanics of releasing but file verification is important here & something I specifically mentioned in my Simple Guide to Releasing here.......
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... php?t=6076
Let's hope this is just a technical hiccup.

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

ptguardian wrote:not trying to sound ungrateful, because i am very much so. but i have a couple of concerns with your posts. most here that post make sure they are well sourced or are the source. i have i tried this link with zero share and a few of your other posts the same?
I am sharing everything I have posted, unless noted otherwise (eg., a couple of things under "Unverified Info"), but my systems are a bit overloaded :-(

Some files I share are from known Usenet groups. I know that some members visit those groups, so they could help sharing...
BizarreLoveTriangle

loverboy wrote:something I specifically mentioned in my Simple Guide to Releasing here.......
https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... php?t=6076
Oops, I forgot to set the priority of today's files to "release"... Will fix that tonight.

I should also mention that my ISP blocks P2P certain times of the day.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Sorry BLT but I've still only got 4mb of this & once again there are no sources.
Any chance you could mention your source (unless of course it's your own rip) to allow others here to help out?

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

The only thing I can do is post in Usenet.