[REL] Martha... Martha (2001)

FLL

Re: [REL] Martha... Martha (2001)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Uploading to Usenet would be great... I and others have the ability to download from there and share on eMule. Right now people are downloading four that you posted in the Usenet forum. Ultimately if it looks possible to make your eMule upload better that would be easiest but if not Usenet works and is easiest for files which have no other source. You have contributed some good stuff so far in your FLM life and are appreciated.

Here's what I just posted in loverboy's release topic.
Getting your eMule fully working is the best option by far, and there is a lot of help available here for that, but if that just won't work then are other ways.

Instead of posting as a [REL] post in the release forum, you should post as a [REQ] in the appropriate request forum (or Unverified). Include the eMule link if you have it.

If others can find existing eMule sources for that particular file then it will be moved to RELease status.

If others know of alternate files or sources of the same movie they can post them in the request topic.

If it's available via direct download, link to where it is. Someone here will grab it and share on eMule and it will become a RELease. (Note that ONLY movies not otherwise available on eMule should have DD links, this is an eMule board not a DD board).

If it's on Usenet (or you can upload to alt.binaries.movies.thelostmovies or elsewhere) then you can post it as a REQ as stated above or in the Usenet forum, telling us where and when it was posted. Someone here will grab it from Usenet and it will be moved to release once its available on eMule.

If what you have has already been released on FLM, but you have a better version, then instead of a new topic you should add your links as above to the existing thread.

If you have questions or are confused just PM me or another admin.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to FLM!
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Looks like this is on its way in TLM........well done BLT! :clap

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:onfire it's downloading nicely... Thank you.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Just downloaded from Usenet.........I'm a complete source!

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Just downloaded from Usenet.........I'm a complete source!
Great ;)

Theoretically I am complete source too... I think 4 MB in half a day isn't that bad -- you'd only need about 100 days. I thought eMule users are patient :)

I will post bigger stuff in Usenet, though.

I expect my connection to get better in future.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks much for this - not only is Lucie Régnier a cutey but the story is good (if sad) even without subtitles.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks BizarreLoveTriangle!!

Apart from the childhood aspect the best bit for me was when the two gentlemen decided to party with what’s-her-face when she was taking a leak :thumbsup
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

This is a late reply ... :eyecrazy

Thanks for posting!!!! :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Don't know what happened... :eyecrazy

Must have missed this one in the torrent of movies and comments you've been posting since joining.. :thumbsup

Looks beautiful! Many, many thanks BLT! Look forward to d/loading this one!

kev.
aimaabdulla

Post by aimaabdulla »   0 likes

Hello,, Does anybody happen to have English subtitles for this movie?

Thanks

Aiman