[REL] Rapture (1965)

ptguardian

[REL] Rapture (1965)

Post by ptguardian »   77 likes

Rapture

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059633/

[Image]

Starring 15yo Patricia Gozzi
She also starred in Les dimanches de Ville d'Avray AKA: Sundays and Cybele also released here https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... +d%27Avray

A USA/France production that while set mostly in France is in English with French accents.

Agnes, a lonely teenage girl, and her father befriend an escaped convict, named Joseph, who arrives at their farm in Brittany, France. When Joseph develops an attraction to Agnes, her father threatens to break up the union.

[Image]

This is an extremely rare movie. The only other rip I found was the tvrip posted on youtube.
Please do not repost this movie. It is a rare limited release intended for my friends here at FLM. Thanks :D

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image] 720p bluray rip :cool

This film has never before been released on video until recently. A very limited production was made on blu-ray with original aspect ratio and original mono sound.

Great movie with an excellent performance by Patricia Gozzi. I highly recommend this movie. :icon_cool2

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.86 Gb]

Enjoy
Last edited by ptguardian on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Rapture (1965)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

WOW! :eyecrazy Thanks ptg, I'm on it as soon as I get home.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:WOW! :eyecrazy
If I may slightly add to that:

Absolute WOWSERS!!!!

I can't believe that there's STILL older 'coming-of-age' movies like this out there that we're just now coming across!! :eyecrazy Many MANY thanks, ptg for bringing it here! Damned if you haven't made me another $34.28 poorer, you fiend!!!!! :lol:

I usually only get this excited for a film when the girls are under 12; but this movie looks GREAT! It sounds like a lovely little gem that's been buried for years. Thanks again for uncovering it and bringing it here!! :thumbsup

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i reckon Phuzzy was partly responsible for this latest unearthing,his recent influx of b&w films inspired PTG,and sent him down at least 2 floors into his archives.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:i reckon Phuzzy was partly responsible for this latest unearthing,his recent influx of b&w films inspired PTG,and sent him down at least 2 floors into his archives.
His house must have five floors plus an attic, a basement, and a sub-basement (not to mention the dungeons). Or maybe he just builds another floor on top of his house every time he fills a floor up with movies - his house is now 7 floors tall. :lol:
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: She also starred in Les dimanches de Ville d'Avray AKA: Sundays and Cybele also released here https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... +d%27Avray
I believe Sundays and Cybele is the same person as ForAnAngel who is on FLM.

Anyway, I agree somewhat with Kev, but with a little higher age range. I usually prefer the girls under 14 but this one still looks good.
THANKS ptguardian
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, PTg. :D

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Thanks, ptguardian!
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:I believe Sundays and Cybele is the same person as ForAnAngel who is on FLM.
I'm just a fan of the movie that's all. I remember spending months trying to fix the subtitles from the crappy VHS version before the Region 2 DVD came out. I'm still waiting for the Bluray :oops:

I knew about the Youtube version of Rapture a while ago but I never got around to watching it. I might give it a try now though.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I just finished watching this(again) and every time I am enchanted by her charm. Something about her accent and mannerism gets to me every time. :heart

Noticed that several have helped share this. Thank you for the return, it is much appreciated. :cool

Blu-ray has been very rewarding to us lately and I can see our future here at FLM looks very very promising. :D