[REL] Chamgwansueob AKA Observation Class AKA Visiting Class (2013) [South Korea]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Night457
Global Moderator

[REL] Chamgwansueob AKA Observation Class AKA Visiting Class (2013) [South Korea]

Post by Night457 »   27 likes

aka 'Open House'
A couple who are aware that they have an uncomfortable relationship with each other attend their daughter's visiting class. As soon as the daughter's presentation begins, the classroom falls into chaos. The child's vengeful revenge appeals to the parent's heart.
https://mydramalist.com/39593-visiting-class
[Image][Image][Image]

Features Kim Sae-ron from 'The Man From Nowhere' (2010) and 'Dohee-ya AKA: A Girl at My Door' (2014) and others, also on FLM.

1080p In Korean with English hard subtitles, 11 minutes 32 seconds:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [161.16 Mb]

KSR06
Last edited by Night457 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Chamgwansueob AKA Observation Class AKA Visiting Class (2013) [South Korea]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

:clap
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Chamgwansueob AKA Observation Class AKA Visiting Class (2013) [South Korea]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Bump.

Since I am releasing Kim Sae-ron upgrades, this short deserves a word. It is already 1080p, and I am certainly not going to nit-pick or try to do minor corrections to the hard subs.

The parents are not horrible and there is no organ trafficking! There are still some tears, of course. Around this time in her TV career she was starting to play super-smart academic types (such as in The Queen's Classroom), so this fits in with that new development.

I have looked multiple times to try to find where I got this originally, and I can not. It just goes to show that eMule is more reliable for preserving short films than video streaming sites!