[REL] Phantom Valley (2020) Short [United States]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Kissonline

[REL] Phantom Valley (2020) Short [United States]

Post by Kissonline »   35 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9452762/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk
[Image]
Storyline:In the desolate countryside, a young drifter finds temporary abode and employment with an old medicine woman. In the course of his stay, the world of his dreams and the reality of the countryside mix, leading him into the borderlands between the living and the dead.
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [705.40 Mb]
Hope to share with everyone :D
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Phantom Valley (2020) Short [United States]

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Thanks, Kissonline! :)
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Strangely, when I click the emule link it doesn't try and add it to my emule - anyone know why?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

David32441 wrote:Strangely, when I click the emule link it doesn't try and add it to my emule - anyone know why?
Well, things are working for me at the moment. Try it again to see if it works now. It may have been a temporary browser issue.

Random ideas --

Does your browser give you the pop-up window that asks how you want to open the ed2k link?
(If it does, I think I remember the option to always use your emule client without asking again, which should work until that information gets deleted from your browser options.)

Does it give you a 404 error, or some other error message, or does it do nothing?

Is it only for this ed2k link, or do the links for other movies also not work?

Have you had other strange problems recently with the browser you are using?

Are your browser Privacy settings on Strict? Your browser may be trying to protect you from those dangerous emule links.

Perhaps an ad-blocker is interfering with FLM? I use AdBlock Plus and uBlock Origin without issues for FLM, but I could probably change their settings to force them to cause problems.

A work-around you can use, in case you did not know:
Right-click the ed2k link and select "Copy Link".
Then in your emule client go to Transfers / Downloads.
Right-click on empty space and select "Paste ed2k Links".
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

David32441 wrote:Strangely, when I click the emule link it doesn't try and add it to my emule - anyone know why?
I'm on a mac and use 5 different browsers. That 'click' thing never worked for me, not even on Chrome. It only works on my windows 11 tablet with MS Edge. What Night describes (right clicking / copy-paste) always works, so no worries.

Don't go quietly into the night.