[REL] Ángel (2002) short [Spain]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
ARTHORIUS

[REL] Ángel (2002) short [Spain]

Post by ARTHORIUS »   11 likes

Found.... :heart

Starring: Ashley Machado , Alisia Machado
Written and directed by Denis Rovira Van Boekholt
Runtime : 13 minutes
Genre Drama 2004

As children, Angel and her twin sister Judith do everything together. But after a horrible accident, Angel is put in a mental institution. Years later, as adults, the sisters are reunited, hoping to put the past behind them.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [61 Bytes]

Hope you like it :onfire

Missed...try this
http://www.channel4.com/film/media/vide ... _lg_01.ram

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0441571/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Angel

Post by ghost »   0 likes

angel_lg_01.rm (61 B)
61 bytes? :eyecrazy

Link doesn't work for me. :(
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Strange :think , i retry to view the link and working for me, so i think that you must have REAL PLAYER to view the video link, so in case you have more trouble try this link....

http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=138652 :heart

In the section WATCH VIDEO...select high resolution to view online... or click the right button of the mouse and save target as....

OK? BYE :thumbsup
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Can someone please share this on ed2k? The damn site doesn't support resuming. :P I just had the download stall after downloading 30%. :( Got about 12 seconds of video for my trouble. :(
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

This site is a pain in the ass!

DL stops at 4 % for me!
billanben

Post by billanben »   1 likes

Try using Flashget guys - some of these will download using FG, and some will not (hence the 61B header only) - I think this one was OK with FG.

Good luck
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

I got the abovementioned 30% with Flashget. Problem is, the site doesn't support resuming, so when the download stalls, you have to start from scratch.

billanben: if you have managed to download it, can you please share it on ed2k and post the link here? Thanks.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

emuler wrote:I got the abovementioned 30% with Flashget. Problem is, the site doesn't support resuming, so when the download stalls, you have to start from scratch.

billanben: if you have managed to download it, can you please share it on ed2k and post the link here? Thanks.
Sorry em recovering from hd crash (why DOES that happen to us all the time ??) and also deleted this to keep space as really not that interesting to be honest, but I am offline till at least weekend. Took me a few goes to get it using fg, but successful eventually to find had wasted bandwidth.
emuler

Post by emuler »   4 likes

billanben: a few tips:
1. use NTFS file system.
2. keep an eye on temperature. It is summer, after all. For motherboard, use the utility provided by the manufacturer. For the HDD use something like O-ODriveLed Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.99 Mb]
3. Avoid vibrations and shocks. HDDs are still vulnerable while they are running. They take a few seconds to stop spinning, so don't touch the case for a few seconds after you switch off.
4. Do a surface scan to see if there are any bad sectors.
5. Check for errors once a week, defragment once a month.
6. As far as humanly possible, shut down eMule and Windows properly. One guy at our support forum finally revealed that he always shut down his PC by simply switching off the power supply. LOL
billanben

Post by billanben »   1 likes

emuler wrote:billanben: a few tips:
1. use NTFS file system.
2. keep an eye on temperature. It is summer, after all. For motherboard, use the utility provided by the manufacturer. For the HDD use something like O-ODriveLed Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.99 Mb]
3. Avoid vibrations and shocks. HDDs are still vulnerable while they are running. They take a few seconds to stop spinning, so don't touch the case for a few seconds after you switch off.
4. Do a surface scan to see if there are any bad sectors.
5. Check for errors once a week, defragment once a month.
6. As far as humanly possible, shut down eMule and Windows properly. One guy at our support forum finally revealed that he always shut down his PC by simply switching off the power supply. LOL
Hi EM thanks for that

Problem is that I have to use USB disks for emule and newsgroup downloads, and to be honest, they are not up to that and probably not designed for that (most home model cheapies will use poor MAXTOR IDE drives with an even poorer casing). But at the moment I have no choice. Incidentally, I posted a link to a great utility for if you don't shut down em cleanly, how to recover the part files - works superbly !

regarding the heat, most probably the fans in the USB drives are hopelessly inadequate but cest la vie.