[REL] Subiet! (2006) short [Netherlands]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
jezevex

Re: [REL] Subiet! (2006) short [Netherlands]

Post by jezevex »   36 likes

starfish21

Re: [REL] Subiet! (2006)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

If we start along this path,we're on a downward direction for sure.

[Image]
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

And what do you mean by the upward direction? More and more stupid videoclips of young singers / groups from former USSR?
(nothing against these countries, or even against these musicians - I'm only trying to keep the "old good spirit" of this forum).

And BTW, this is NOT a CiC clip and doesn't even contain a nudity!
starfish21

It's a short,it doesn't need shortened,or highlighted.
Have you ever known me to post anything like the examples you gave? if you've been following the forum you'll know exactly how i feel about these crappy music videos.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Hmmm, I'm in both camps here. I'm sure jezevex found this and thought, "This is cool, I'll pass it along to my FLM friends." I watched the clip/teaser/spoiler and it's not <wink><wink>On-Topic. On the other hand, the original film is only 37 minutes long and this is almost 5 minutes of it. After watching it, you'll either be more interested in getting the entire film or you'll feel like you've already seen everything interesting.

I think the clip is probably unnecessary but I don't want to discourage anyone from sharing, so I'm going to put the spoiler tag on it so the users can decide.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

THX! Jezevex! I appreciate your post. I don't get movies here often, especially if they don't have eng/ subs, but I know in the last year you've brought a lot to this board without negativity.

I guess I can start going around saying "Another crappy post without English subs". Seems to be the direction we are heading when a person doesn't like something..

This whole thread needs to be moved to the stupid shorts section for half-wits. Hope this isn't the "old good spirit" you were referring to Jezevex. :) But if this is gonna be allowed and is the new thing, we all know I have a mouth on me :D
starfish21

you certainly do have a mouth on you,there is no requirement for subs,some of the members find subs long after the movie was posted.
donkeykog

Post by donkeykog »   1 likes

Thanks, you know I am referring to the fact that I have no use for posts without subs, but don't go around calling them crappy. I hope you understand I value all your opinions but lets keep them nice please. We all do are best, the few of us here that post.
KoK

Post by KoK »   1 likes

Anyone have this version ??
https://kickass.to/subiet-2006-abgehaen ... 14847.html
It has subtitles in German.
Thanks in advance.
flmfun

Post by flmfun »   0 likes

Please help me to get this movie.