[REL] Do pivnice (1983) short [Czech & Slovak Republic]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
jwsmith88

[REL] Do pivnice (1983) short [Czech & Slovak Republic]

Post by jwsmith88 »   18 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085448/

On the way to her assignment down a hall, a little girl came upon seniors. Upon their connivance she went into a cellar. There was two-fold reality, the seniors living in coals. They still had hospitality toward her but frightening. All she got to do was a basket of potatoes from cellar. "Nooo.." was the only dialogue in this film when she desperately saved dual-existence of herself in the underworld. Still there was an innocence left putting out her tongue facing coal-soiled self in a mirror. Indeed a don of the cellar was soaking-black cat led it to the heartbreaking ending and infinite cycles.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [154.87 Mb]

[Image]
abel

Re: [REL] Do pivnice (1983)

Post by abel »   0 likes

Er, what is this? Is it a plot description? Otherwise many thanks for link, are there more Švankmajer´s shorts available?
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Thank you. I think it's the first pic from the preview. Look interesting. Black & white movie. :)
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Thank you very much for this post, a real gem! Please keep posting. :thumbsup
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

This looks interesting, downloading now

Thanks for bringing this to my attention
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I could have sworn that this one has been released here before. Seems like the English title is 'Down To The Cellar'. :think I KNOW I've downloaded it from here sometime ago; I KNOW I did........

But as I can't find it anywhere here, thanks jwsmith88 for bringing it back to mind for nostalgia and all the newbies we've acquired through the years. :thumbsup

kev.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Do pivnice (1983) short [Czech & Slovak Republic]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Švankmajer films scare the crap out of me. Thank you, jezevex! I have to have this.