[REL] Rispondetemi (1992) short 18 mins [Canada]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
FLL

[REL] Rispondetemi (1992) short 18 mins [Canada]

Post by FLL »   63 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105264/

IMDB Comment:
From Lea Pool (Lost & Delirious) comes this aching brink of death drama that tells the story of a lifetime in fifteen breathtaking cinematic minutes. This is one of my favorite lesbian shorts of all time, it is stunningly beautiful and poignant.

As the paramedics pry her hand apart from her dead lover's grip a woman's life flashes before her eyes. Racing to the hospital the stunning skies and rooftops of Montreal from the back of the ambulance are inter-cut with the most exquisitely cinematic memories.

Beautifully shot and edited, this film walks through all of the Lea Pool's classic themes and then some.
When I was skimming through the DVD "Girl + Girl: Classic Lesbian Short Films" looking for FLM-worthy films to rip, I came across this one. I hadn't remembered the name, but upon viewing I instantly realized this was the one requested by terry666 three years ago.

terry66 misremembered the details though. The woman in the ambulance is 30, and about 1/3 the short is flashbacks to moments through her life. One of these was when she was about five ("OT"), a few as a young teen, and a few in adulthood.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [195.04 Mb]

File Name .......: Rispondetemi (1992).EngSubs.XviD-FLL.avi
File Size .......: 195.04 MB
Duration ........: 00:18:22
Video Codec .....: XviD MPEG-4 codec
Video Bitrate ...: 1365 KB/s
Resolution ......: 640 x 496
Aspect Ratio ....: 1.29:1
Framerate .......: 23.976 FPS
Audio Codec .....: MPEG-1 Layer 3 (MP3)
Audio Bitrate ...: 118 KB/s (VBR)
Channels ........: 2 Ch
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Rispondetemi (1992) [Short, 18 mins]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow, FLL! Looks very nice, glad you, um, stumbled across it! :) ("Girl + Girl Lesbian"... Putting that into my search engine right now!! ;) )

Thanks for posting; hopefully I'll be able to upload pretty quickly and once a connection is established maybe it will help with uploads/downloads all the way around.. :pray

kev.
Nabokov

Post by Nabokov »   0 likes

another goodie to download. I'm enjoying this fine forum :)
Nabokov

Post by Nabokov »   0 likes

uh... you will not be disappointed if you download this fine little movie... :eyecrazy
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Rispondetemi (1992) short 18 mins [Canada]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Weird.. :think

I just found this on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sklQeJR65aU

I wasn't sure it was the same short because it had a runtime of 26:57.

As it turns out it IS the same movie but after the credits roll at 18:22, the movie starts over and replays a few scenes [including the ones of FLM interest..], then starts over again just before the 26:57 mark..

Weird.

But really good [though sad] short film.. :heart

kev.
Warg

Re: [REL] Rispondetemi (1992) short 18 mins [Canada]

Post by Warg »   0 likes

kev wrote:Weird.. :think

I just found this on YouTube
I hoped for a higher quality version of this movie when I read your name under this thread - don't be so cruel, Kev ... :lol: