[REL] Kleren Aan Kleren Uit (Clothes On Clothes Off) 2011 NL

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
buffy_summers

[REL] Kleren Aan Kleren Uit (Clothes On Clothes Off) 2011 NL

Post by buffy_summers »   3 likes

starfish21

Re: Kleren Aan, Kleren Uit (Clothes On, Clothes Off)

Post by starfish21 »   80 likes

Clothes On,Clothes Off

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [263.49 Mb]

nice find,Buffy keep up the good work
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Bunch of crap that everyone one was pressuring her to get naked. I felt she was doing great not caving in to the pressure by the adults, until the credits started rolling. :roll:

Hard to tell if this was a director trying to promote Naturalism or expose a dark side of it? To me it came across as promoting but ended up doing the opposite. I have nothing against nudists and feel many adults and kids benefit from it, but trying to force someone to partake when they obviously don't want to is not a good idea. :naughty

Thanks buffy for another interesting short. :D
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

As a nudist myself, I'm intrigued by films dealing with the subject. :think

It's pretty common for all nudist children [even if they've been exposed to nudism from birth] to go through a stage in their early teens [around the onset of puberty] when they become uncomfortable with social nudity.

Most of the time this is dealt with passively, respecting their privacy and allowing them as much 'clothed' access to the nudist facilities during this time. Occasionally you'll find some parents that become a bit impatient, and chastise their kids while trying to 'persuade' them to shed their clothes..

In cases like that it seems it's done in an effort to 'get things back to normal'; but if the parents are too aggressive, it can cause some children to turn from nudism completely when they get older.

I think 'The Spy Who Caught Cold' was a good example of a child being introduced to nudism when they are an adolescent, approaching puberty...

Anyway, after reading ptg's comments it will be interesting to see how this film portrays the situation.

thanks buffy and starfish!! :thumbsup

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Kleren Aan, Kleren Uit (2011) Netherlands
Clothes On, Clothes Off
Clothes On, Clothes Off is a short documentary about the 12 year old Frana, whose parents are naturists, they like to walk around naked. Frana is having doubts if she wants to take her clothes off.