[REL] Abbie Down East (2002) Netherlands/USA

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
kev
Site Admin

[REL] Abbie Down East (2002) Netherlands/USA

Post by kev »   2 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337802/

Found this earlier today..

Looks pretty cool. One of the girls, Kathryn Newton, was in the new 'Paranormal Activity 4' that was released towards the end of October.
Abbie Down East” is a historical piece, and is based on the true story of a young girl who saves her ailing mother and younger sisters during the great storm of 1856.

Abbie is a fourteen-year-old girl, growing up with her mother, father and two young sisters in the middle of the 19th century. Abbie’s family runs the lighthouse in Maine, and Abbie's father leaves Abbie in charge when he must go to town to retrieve supplies. During her father’s absence, the storm hits, and Abbie is faced with the responsibility of caring for, feeding, and ultimately, with the survival of her mother and siblings.
I know the director was born in the Netherlands, but I believe the movie was filmed on location in Maine where the story takes place.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

I found the entire movie here: :think
http://windriderforum.org/2009/12/now-p ... down-east/ :heart :heart

Hopefully it can be captured! :pray

kev.
jezevex

Re: [REQ] Abbie Down East (2002) Netherlands/USA

Post by jezevex »   27 likes

Here you are. But I´m not sure if somebody couldn´t capture it with better quality.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [99.60 Mb]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Abbie Down East (2002) Netherlands/USA

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Looks like that's the only quality the website has so we'll have to wait until it shows up somewhere else. Thanks kev for letting us know about this film, and thanks jezevex for releasing it.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Abbie Down East (2002) Netherlands/USA

Post by kev »   0 likes

Yippee-Ki-Yay, MoFu!!!! :dance

Many, many thanks jezevex!

I wasn't expecting it being available that quick. It seems like sites that show the entire vid like this have some kind of 'stream-recording' blocker, and all you can do is view the movie.

Thanks again, jezevex, for taking the time to d/load and post the link here! :P

kev.