[REL] Se Mig Nu (2001) short [Denmark]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
EnchantedKnightDK

Post by EnchantedKnightDK »   1 likes

Hi everyone and happy holidays! :bigups

This danish short film is one that I consider among my most desired videos/films to find.
Based on various screenshots I've seen and a preview clip found on the link below, It looks really promising.
Can be found here: https://filmcentralen.dk/grundskolen/film/se-mig-nu
It does sadly require a login that only students and teachers of danish schools and universities have access to as far as I know.
Hoping someone else might have a copy or know where to find it or by some miracle is able to download it from the website above. :D

Summary of the short film:
Two fifteen-year old cousins, Iben and Sanne, are invited to spend their summer holiday with their aunt, the owner of a dilapidated spa in Eastern Europe. The aunt is an eccentric woman, whose life is sustained by memories of a time long past; whereas, Iben and Sanne are eager and hungry for life. Soon after their arrival, they discover Felix, a young man who has pitched his tent in the aunt's large, overgrown park. All three women are drawn to Felix. Yet, while the aunt continues in her reveries and Sanne begins to play with the idea of a romance, Iben casts herself into a secretive, new world of longing and intimacy, love and separation.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Se Mig Nu (2001) short [Denmark]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Bazso3

Post by Bazso3 »   0 likes

:D :D Online ?
EnchantedKnightDK

Post by EnchantedKnightDK »   0 likes

Bazso3 wrote::D :D Online ?
What do you mean?
Bazso3

Where can i watch the movie
EnchantedKnightDK

Post by EnchantedKnightDK »   0 likes

Bazso3 wrote:Where can i watch the movie
It can be watched here: https://filmcentralen.dk/grundskolen/film/se-mig-nu but it requires a login.
Bazso3

Registration failed !
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Yes, there are several films that FLM members have wanted to get from that site. The Login requires a library membership in Denmark. Therefore, viewing is pretty much limited to university students and professors IN DENMARK.

There are FLM members with children, and I have suggested sending them to university in Denmark so that the kids can get these films for us!
SomeoneFromNorth

Post by SomeoneFromNorth »   5 likes

I was visiting Copenhagen and went to one of the libaries where the wifi gives you free access to everything on https://biblioteket.filmstriben.dk/ :)

[Image] [Image] [Image]

Stumbled upon this cute gem and tried to screencap it for you guys. It's quality doesnt get any better than 404p though and no subs

https://mega.nz/file/FakWEZjL#GfmPSFSLO ... fLv_dX-2fU
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   66 likes

Thank you, SomeoneFromNorth. I reduced a little bit the file size with maintaining the same quality, I hope.

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [409.15 Mb]