[REL] Oskar, das Schlitzohr und Fanny Supergirl (2022) [TV Movie]

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Oskar, das Schlitzohr und Fanny Supergirl (2022) [TV Movie]

Post by ghost »   30 likes

Here's something brand new from Germany. Broadcasted yesterday on German TV:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt16316822/
Grandpa Oskar takes neither the truth nor himself very seriously. Even after a prison sentence for imposture, the senior sees little reason to completely improve. First of all, he needs a roof over his head - and with his daughter Tilda, who still resents the last escapades, the ex-con expects little chance. Unfortunately, his only place to stay, an old construction trailer, is with his daughter in the garden. There he meets his autistic granddaughter Fanny after the first secret night, who - unlike him - takes the truth very seriously. In order to gain her trust, Oskar does not introduce himself to the comic-loving eight-year-old as the Knacki-Grandpa, who has been missing for years, but as Professor Krypton. For Fanny, who prefers to wear a brightly colored superhero costume and is teased at school for it, the omniscient mentor from the Superman planet comes just as requested. Even Tilda, who soon notices what is going on in the garden, falls back on Oskar. In order to be able to attend further training, she entrusts him with her daughter for a week. With her outsider grandpa by her side, Fanny is tackling her big dream: She wants to win the talent competition at school - as a Fanny Supergirl, of course.
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Online in the ARD-Mediathek: https://www.ardmediathek.de/video/filme ... hZjk2ODlm/

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.00 Gb]

I was able to get the German subtitles. Machine-translated into English with some editing;
Like this post to see ed2k links  [77.2 Kb]
Nasuada

Re: [REL] Oskar, das Schlitzohr und Fanny Supergirl (2022) [TV Movie]

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I recognized one of the pictures as a tiny thumbnail, but don't look deeper inside. Shame on me ;-)

The old Man is "Dieter Hallervorden" who played in lot of movies and has some own shows in the past on the TV. He is the same in "Honig im Kopf". I like this guy, because he made some very good cabaret shows in the past.

Can't await to watch that movie here... The little Girl looks sweet....
[Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

ghost wrote:brand new from Germany
A delightful film, and aside from that, great picture quality! Thanks, for sharing! :D

Don't go quietly into the night.
bandersnatch

Post by bandersnatch »   0 likes

available too in a bit lower quality ( I think so ) on "mediathekviewweb.de/#query=oskar%20das%20schlitzohr"
don't know if there is any geoblocking
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

The resolution on mediathekview is 1920 x 1080 px
[Image]