[REL] Kids Run (2021)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Kids Run (2021)

Post by Night457 »   23 likes

1080p Upgrade! OK, it took far less time than I thought: 3 days, not 2 months. A big THANK YOU to the anonymous torrenter who stayed on long enough for me to get it.

Random screenshots to show better quality:

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

1080p German language:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [5.26 Gb]

STILL no subtitles!! From my quick review, this seems like a movie that will lose quite a bit without understanding dialog, unless you are in it for the boxing scenes. So I am probably just going to wait until there are subtitles in order to watch it. So hey, if any of you Germans notice a free broadcast with captions, will you please capture and post them? I can certainly machine translate. Thanks.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

OK, it took far less time than I thought: 3 days, not 2 months.
Cool! Thanks for finding the torrent! So I don't have to rent it in december. Sure I will do it, if they will have captions. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Just don't rent / spend money for subtitles, please. It would be worth it to get a video without any good sources, but not just for subtitles. The movie is still very new, so I figure just by waiting they will probably show up for free. Remembering to check for subs is my problem. When it is the last unwatched video on the external drive, THEN I'll remember! Only 200+ to go, if I do not add any more ...

I watch plenty of movies without subs, although I do not always rush to do so.

Just for everyone's information, I am gradually discovering more torrent sites and found this movie by searching https://www.btmulu7.club/, which is a minimalist Chinese site with English-display option.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I know this Chinese torrent site. You often find stuff there, which you don't find on other torrent sites.
1080p Upgrade!
It's coming in sooooo slow. Most of the time I'm in your queue. Please can you set this file to 'release' ?

Thanks ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

It IS on Release. Sorry, but I have been having connection issues for the past 12 hours +, and I do not know why. It is not the VPN, because the speedtests come out excruciatingly slow even not connected to the VPN. I have restarted my computer, emule and my Wi-fi multiple times. WTF. I am guessing that this is likely one of those issues that just magically goes away without explanation. I hope so, 'cause I don't know what to do about it!

I did not even have anything I was trying to download, so I picked something (non-Emule) to see if it would work any better. Nope, just a few kb/s maximum either up or down.

But really, are you already ready to watch it a second time?

Anyway, I am going to try a complete restart yet again on everything ...
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I hope you could fix your internet connection. I know who annoying it is. Especially if you don't know what's the reason... :|
But really, are you already ready to watch it a second time?
I didn't watched the entire movie yet. Just clicked through it qulickly.
Night457
Global Moderator

:cussing :cussing :cussing

Oh, I think I know the reason now. If certain persons keep shooting down satellites, we could have slowdowns like this all the time and the 'Net will come crashing down.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:I almost never watch trailers before seeing a movie, because I think in general they are terrible. Either they give NO IDEA what a movie is really about, OR they give away far too much.
Well, I can understand your point very good. It's the same reason why I stop to watch or read critics.
But I can't live without trailers for years. In the past I loved to watch Trailers on apple.com/trailers but in the meantime YouTube grab me away from that service, because I'm a lot on YT and it deliver always some new stuff.
Also, trailers are too long for me and I am always anxious that they should just finish. I can watch a 3-hour movie with no problem, but a 3-minute trailer is boring torture.
That's sound a bit funny for me :-) But it remember me a bit on some short movies who I think....What, there is no more?
My problem too. I used to be so rigorous and disciplined, making sure to watch a video in its entirety before RELeasing it. Eventually it got to where I would fulfill a REQuest almost immediately after simply scrolling through a video to make sure it was complete and it worked. It is now sad how many of my own RELeases I have not yet watched.
For me it was for a long time a big problem to manage my digital stuff beyond iTunes, but since around 2 years now I found a perfect solution for that, but it's a Mac only Software who's named "Cinematica".
A great tool who I can drag & drop my Movies and link to the files. I can fill in the tables my notes, covers, descriptions, links... and it generate Thumbnails of the movie content. With Keywords like "Unviewed" or "Viewed" I can create intelligent Folders and got a quick overview what I can select next.
Sadly it sounds now perfect, but it's not, because of the fast growing Streamingservices, who also fire with stuff. For that I found the App "TV Time" on my Smartphone, where I can mark Movies and Series and I can mark each Episode as viewed or not, so I do not lost my orientation.
For my DVD's/BluRays I'm using DVDPedia (also only for Mac) and there are a lot unviewed movies on the list :-X

I think I need a second life :mrgreen:
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

"Cinematica" sounds like a sweet piece of software! I admit I am much too lazy for it. For me, my two categories are Watched and Not Watched. Thanks to the past 1.5 years I got caught up on my 5-year backlog of discs AND 10-year backlog of downloaded videos. This summer brought new faster Internet (until today) and I went kind of crazy with torrents, so I have a backlog of downloads once again ... but once watched, they get moved to a different folder. With the way FLM works, if I watch something again it is most likely because of an upgraded version.

As for keeping track of things, I generated Tree files for all my full external drives and saved them to a Word document. I search that for a movie title to find out if I have it and where it is. That is all the work I am capable of putting in to it! I admire the organization of your solution.

INTERNET UPDATE: My ISP is claiming they were doing "maintenance". Uh-huh, sure. Their fix did not work. It may be a few more days until my speed is back to normal and I can upload efficiently. I am currently sharing ONLY my own RELeases so you may occasional get some kilobytes ...
Night457
Global Moderator

If anyone was trying to get this or any of my other Releases and was frustrated by my temporarily very very slow upload speeds, you can try again now. My internet seems to be fixed and I am sharing effectively.