[REL] Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! (1981)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

No, color-BLIND! But I was just stretching for ideas, it was no insult. I've known color-blind people, and they've tried to explain to me how they try and tell certain colors apart when they have to, such as when a traffic-light display is horizontal rather than vertical! (Answer: look at what others are doing and take your best guesss.) But according to the Mayo Clinic:
Most people with color blindness can't distinguish between certain shades of red and green. Less commonly, people with color blindness can't distinguish between shades of blue and yellow.
And of course there are unusual cases like the What Color Is This Dress phenomenon. Apparently different people with "normal" color perception can see colors differently.

In this case it is just as likely for the color settings on a monitor to be off. It was not the exclamation mark so much as a BLUE exclamation mark that had me wondering.

I got the file complete and am sharing it. Thanks! I just had to wait until I moved up in the queue, and those who were ahead of me shared their parts. Your eMule seems to work fine.

I am guessing you have already looked at the various posts on Port Forwarding by searching the topic of Step-by-Step eMule Setup or other parts of the Help section. But a super-simple guide? I would rather a 12-year-old explain it to ME! :lol: I struggled to get it set up on my old router and I can not claim to any expertise on the process. That router went bye-bye when I switched to a new ISP, which did not ALLOW port-forwarding or fixed ports. The way I managed to get my HighID back was to sign up for one of the few VPNs that allowed port-forwarding. (In my case, AirVPN.) That setup was easy.

I know you like Google searching, so of course there is "how to port forward" which immediately gives sites with some expertise on the matter. There are also YouTube explanatory videos, which can be very helpful because you get to see what they are doing.

There are plenty of long-time FLM members who seem to manage alright with LowID, so don't think it is some terrible loss.
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

cool
lunastar2021

cool woks Katja Bienert
lunastar2021

the movie is good but hard to get
Tiger

Post by Tiger »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:17 pm It seems incredible to me, but I apparently possess a film that's being requested!?!?! Who knew??? :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :?: :oops:

It's the fifth movie (of "nein" in total) in which the "German Brooke Shields" (HA!) did ot nudity, at the ripe old age of 14 years, 7 months and 23 days by release. Yup, that's just odd. Given a possible three to eighteen month gap between "dreharbeiten" aka principal photography and release .... Do the math, cobbers! I mean, all these bath tub and shower scenes are all well and good, but what Katja did... a hole udder level.
My likes before posting this are/were 47, real curious if that's gonna increase significantly....... :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

!KB5 Kenn' ich, weiß ich, war ich schon! {Katja Bienert,14 yrs 07 mo's by release} (1981)-1.m4v

I can't seem to get these vital statistics into the meta data, using ed2k...
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media / Version 2
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 581 MiB
Duration : 1h 19mn
Overall bit rate : 1 016 Kbps
Writing application : HandBrake 1.3.3 2020061300

Also, can someone help me and move this from REQ to REL? I haven't got the foggiest on how to do that, as the saying goes, I have "keinen blassen Schimmer"

I want this movie link
Night457
Global Moderator

Tiger wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:08 pm I want this movie link
Hello, welcome to FLM! We use eMule to share files here. The ed2k links will open in eMule if you have it installed.

https://www.emule-project.com/home/perl ... al.cgi?l=1

Step-by-Step eMule Setup
Tiger

Post by Tiger »   0 likes

I don't have a pc ,but i installed in mobile but the problem is i don't know how to download it
Night457
Global Moderator

Tiger wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:39 am I don't have a pc ,but i installed in mobile but the problem is i don't know how to download it
Personally I struggle simply to make calls, text and check email on a mobile, so I don't know anything about running download software on it. You can search the Step-by-Step eMule Setup thread to see if there is any help there for emule on mobile phones. If not, you can post a question there and some expert on FLM might be able to help.

On a PC, if eMule is installed and open, you Like the post or click on the 'Like this post to see ed2k links' once in FLM to reveal the ed2k link, and then click on it again to open it automatically in your eMule client. You may get a browser pop-up asking if it is OK to open an ed2k link in eMule. If it still does not open automatically, you can copy the link from FLM and paste it into your eMule client's Transfer tab.

I have not the faintest idea how to do any of that on a mobile, sorry.
lunastar2021

sample pic?
Night457
Global Moderator

vlcsnap-2022-10-28-10h07m01s359.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-10-28-10h07m30s586.jpg
vlcsnap-2022-10-28-10h10m24s709.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.