[REL] Tiere bis unters Dach (2009) [Season 2]

jpf

Re: [REL] Tiere bis unters Dach (2009) [Season 2]

Post by jpf »   1 likes

Thanks for this !

So you mean kindernetz doesn't have other subtitles than those available on ardmediathek? Then there's no point in capturing those from kindernet. Can you confirm this?

Else it would be useful to know what subtitles are available only on kindernet. If they can't be downloaded as standalone files maybe 1) they're embbeded (muxed) in the mp4 container, or else 2) they're hardcoded, or else 3) the player embedded in the webpage is getting them in a hidden way. I've seen all 3 cases. If they're embedded it should be possible to extract them from the container. If they're harcoded it may be possible to OCR them. If they are only visible in the webpage player, then it may be possible to do a screen capture to later OCR them (I've done this a dozen times). If there's no other way around, I may be willing to do the OCR part of the work for season 1, the only one I'm interested on for now.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

At the Mediathek you get at the moment only 20 Episodes with German Subs.
Here is the List:

[Image]

I checked now my DVDs from the Season 1 to 3 for Subs...
None of them having subs.

I'm making now also a little research on amazon for subs on the DVDs... The Info I collect from the comments. In the description from Amazon, they are no Info about Subs available on every Season.
Season 4: No Info found
Season 5: Subs available
Season 6: Subs available
Season 7: No subs
Season 8: No info found

I'm wondering me about that less subs. It make no sense for me why all the other ones have no subs, because the german television using subs for years. But an that Show it looks that they are not so interested to using Subs. Did they believe, that there are no Kids who are hearing impaired??? Strange...
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I have downloaded the YouTube Playlist, and found that the video quality at ardmediathek is MUCH BETTER. At Youtube, Episodes 01-47 are all 480p; at ardmediathek they are 720p or 1080p. I noticed that later 1080p episodes on YouTube are in higher bitrate 1080p on ardmediathek. So I have been downloading them all over again at ardmediathek, because I want the best quality available. I have to load one link at a time into JDownloader2, however.
jpf wrote:So you mean kindernetz doesn't have other subtitles than those available on ardmediathek? Then there's no point in capturing those from kindernet. Can you confirm this?
All the ones I checked matched up, but I did not check all 104 videos. After my hours of Google searches and software attempts when I realized I could NOT get the subtitles that were there, I moved on to a site where I COULD get the subtitles.
it would be useful to know what subtitles are available only on kindernet.
To verify later ...
maybe 1) they're embbeded (muxed) in the mp4 container
They are not. I downloaded a few kindernetz videos to confirm that.
or else 2) they're hardcoded
Not hardcoded, thank goodness. They are selectable.
3) the player embedded in the webpage is getting them in a hidden way.
That seems to be the case. I sure as hell can not find them for extraction!
If they are only visible in the webpage player, then it may be possible to do a screen capture to later OCR them (I've done this a dozen times).
Damn, that's a lot of work!
If there's no other way around, I may be willing to do the OCR part of the work for season 1, the only one I'm interested on for now.
If I remember correctly (this was a late-night insomniac project), I checked all episodes for Season 1 and Season 2 at kindernetz and only Episode 01 has subtitles. Next insomniac session when I am not downloading videos, I will check and report back.
Nasuada wrote:At the Mediathek you get at the moment only 20 Episodes with German Subs.
Here is the List:
I checked your list and I have all those subtitles, except for: Season 2 Episode 4 (Folge 17 Hundefänger) and Season 2 Episode 5 (Folge 18 Kopf in den Sand). I can select those in the player but it plays nothing. I can load the XML files into JDownloader2 but it downloads nothing. I am pretty sure it is a blank and empty subtitle file. Unless somehow you captured it?
I'm making now also a little research on amazon for subs on the DVDs... The Info I collect from the comments. ...
Be careful, Nasuada. Amazon lies and most of the commenters are idiots. Even when they know what they are talking about, Amazon puts the comments with the wrong product, when there are multiple versions of the same title. If Amazon actually has a picture of the back of the DVD case and I can zoom in on it and see THAT says there are subtitles, then I believe it.
It make no sense for me why all the other ones have no subs, because the german television using subs for years. But an that Show it looks that they are not so interested to using Subs. Did they believe, that there are no Kids who are hearing impaired??? Strange...
Damn right! I have had the same complaint also. It does take some effort to use the same Television closed-captions and capture them for use on a DVD or online, but it does not take ALOT of effort. Just do it, guys. There is no excuse at all when there is a huge media company with lots of employees supporting it. However, in this case it does look like they are gradually uploading subtitles. Just look at the dates in your screen capture: random episodes in June through September of this year, concentrating mostly on the newest season. They may get it done eventually. Maybe they wanted to see if any (hearing) people would watch it before they put in the work to make it complete, meanwhile upgrading from 480p to 1080p. If no one had watched it, they would take it down.
Night457
Global Moderator

New update --

VERIFIED: kindernetz and ardmediathek have the same subtitles:
38,53,57,58,59,61,62,63,70,72,74,90-104

kindernetz claims it has subtitles for 39, but nothing displays.
ardmediathek claims it has subtitles for 17 & 18, but nothing displays or downloads.
I can only download subtitles from ardmediathek, not kindernetz.

YouTube has subtitles for 01, 79-102, 104.
Note that 01 and 79-89 are YouTube exclusive subtitles!

I noticed that the YouTube subtitles for Episode 01 are out of sync with the ardmediathek video; I had to shift them 10 seconds earlier. I am assuming the other YouTube exclusive subtitles will also be out of sync with the ardmediathek videos. For the subtitles that are on both YouTube and ardmediathek, I am now downloading the ardmediathek subtitles also, so that I do not have to resync them.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:Unless somehow you captured it?

Be careful, Nasuada. Amazon lies and most of the commenters are idiots. Even when they know what they are talking about, Amazon puts the comments with the wrong product, when there are multiple versions of the same title. If Amazon actually has a picture of the back of the DVD case and I can zoom in on it and see THAT says there are subtitles, then I believe it.
I captured that from the App MediathekView who worked on Win, Linux and Mac. There is also a website who do near the same as the application: https://mediathekviewweb.de. The App you can download on: https://mediathekview.de (Now you will be pissed with all you work who you have done with JDownloader :-X)

Around Amazon... I know that fact. I also hate the newer System who they integrate ratings from other countries. But for TBUD it looks, that the comments are correctly merged to the Seasons.
At the moment I think about to order the other Episodes on DVD who I don't have. I found them for a good price on a shop (8-10 Euros each Season). On the other Side I would love to have them all in HD, so I can't understand why the only released that Series only on DVD when HD is available in the Mediathek for most Episodes. 8 Episodes since 2010 are looking for me at this Series must be a bit successfully ;-)
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Nasuada wrote:Now you will be pissed with all you work who you have done with JDownloader :-X)
:lol: No, I'm OK now that it is done. Getting the subtitles did not take nearly as long as getting the videos, and many of those were done simultaneously anyway. I look on the bright side: now I have a new tool to explore ArdM and other sites. Thanks!
I found them for a good price on a shop (8-10 Euros each Season). On the other Side I would love to have them all in HD, so I can't understand why the only released that Series only on DVD when HD is available in the Mediathek for most Episodes.
Oh, I understand why: how much the buying public is willing to pay. 8-10 Euros is a great price, but a Blu-ray set would cost more. This show is aimed mainly at children (let us be honest here!) and parents are unlikely to pay ALOT for discs of shows they can get cheaply on TV or online.

I used to routinely import DVDs from Europe to the U.S. (especially Germany and the U.K.), but postage costs have gone sky-high and it is just too expensive. Sometimes the shipping is more than the product! So now I download HD streaming instead.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:I used to routinely import DVDs from Europe to the U.S. (especially Germany and the U.K.), but postage costs have gone sky-high and it is just too expensive. Sometimes the shipping is more than the product! So now I download HD streaming instead.
Yeah, thats a problem who I have often too. I have some DVD's on my eBay List to watch, but I don't buy them yet, because of the expensive shipment. And it's often confusing me to make an own research, what the shipment will really cost (if the rate is fair from the seller).
[Image]
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

elsner the gir? maket another movies?
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

Is anyone able to repost the 2 missing episodes from?

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/view ... 803#p88803
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   18 likes

DreamScape wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:07 pm Is anyone able to repost the 2 missing episodes from?
"Voodoo Hens" 2-parter episodes 77 and 78:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [765.73 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [751.89 Mb]

German and English subtitles for episode 77 only:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [29.5 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [28.7 Kb]

Zipfile that unpacks to the German and English subtitles for episode 77
AND the 1kb each MACOSX extensions for both MP4 videos and the subtitles:
TBUD_E77_subs&E77-78_MACOSX_extensions.zip
[Don't ask me to explain MACOSX requirements because I don't understand them. I am just sharing the files that I found on my drive!]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.