[REL] Un confine incerto (2019)

cabraass

Re: [REL] Un confine incerto (2019)

Post by cabraass »   0 likes

Thanks!!! looking forward to seeing this!!!

ghost wrote:
cabraass wrote:wow need subs badly!
I replaced my previous post with an original version in Italian language without any hardcoded subtitles.

I can present English subtitles. They are auto-translated from the German subtitles and certainly need some corrections, but you can follow the plot.
If someone is willing to work on them, fell free... ;)

I also have the movie in German language:
Nicht dein Maedchen - Un confine incerto (2019).1080p.german.mkv
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

In my recent downtime, I have been browsing some of the older release threads and I've discovered some treasures that I've bookmarked for later downloading and responses, but I just have to respond to this now. What incredible work everyone has done sharing, promoting and subtitling this! I cannot wait to watch this later on, gonna have to move this one up in the queue line for sure!

Thanks to Night and ghost for their incredible work on the subs (and ghost again for the upgrade) and to Rich for the OP! I lovelovelove finding stuff like this here.
Unloved_boy

Post by Unloved_boy »   0 likes

someone will have the subtitles in spanish?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Unloved_boy wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:30 pm someone will have the subtitles in spanish?
This is one of my favorite FLM films, so I would like to help if I could. But I can not find subtitles any place except here at FLM.

If no one else has Spanish subtitles, your best choice is a machine translation of the complete English subtitles. The English subtitles are at the top of the post here:
viewtopic.php?p=87079#p87079

I do not know Spanish, but I do know that a machine translation from Spanish to English is usually pretty good. Maybe a machine translation from English to Spanish will be good enough for you. I used Subtitle Edit.

Spanish subtitles machine translated from English:
(Subtítulos en español traducidos automáticamente del inglés.)
Un confine incerto (2019).1080p.es.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.