[RREL] La discesa di aclà a Floristella (1992)

plonkah

Re: [RREL] La discesa di aclà a Floristella (1992)

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

This is exclusively BM no ?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

IMDB says full nudity of both sexes, including children, but whether or not nudity of children of both sexes is depicted, it doesn't say.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I've seen this one years ago.

It's really a great movie; engaging and it creates characters you can really feel for. That said Acala is primarily a BM, with a couple of minutes that feature his younger sister early in the film.

There might be a couple OT shots of her, but if I remember right her scenes take place in the evening and the lighting is pretty dark..

So... If you're only looking for female OT shots, there's plenty of other films to enjoy. If you want to watch a really well-made movie, downbeat but in the end uplifting; this is a great film to watch. ;)

kev.

(I 'edited' out the extra 'kev'. ;) )
Pranama

Post by Pranama »   1 likes

Well, FLM was already closed not long ago, so IMHO discussions about BM or GM or about the amount of OTness in the movie should be if not suppressed so at last carried out with great amount of caution.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Perhaps they fail to realize their overt suggestiveness?

Subtlety is not difficult. :roll:
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Perhaps they fail to realize their overt suggestiveness?

how would you have worded the point kev was making,Ptg?
i can't see anything wrong with the choice of phrase.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:

'The girl did not have much screen time of interest'

Couple what emuler said with female OT shots is overt suggestiveness. If you cannot see the problem, well....

I was commenting to Pranama's comment/concern. People can comment how they want but it was obvious to me what Pranama was referring to. ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Pranama wrote:Well, FLM was already closed not long ago, so IMHO discussions about BM or GM or about the amount of OTness in the movie should be if not suppressed so at last carried out with great amount of caution.
Let's set the record straight:
As anyone familiar with FLM since it's inception knows; FLM has never been closed down because of any link or statement that's been posted anywhere on the website. Period.

If we can't have a civil discussion regarding 'child nudity' posted and replied to without worrying whether or not it's going to cause the cyber-police to come after FLM and it's members, then we need to start hanging up our swastika's and nazi flags...

ptguardian wrote:
starfish21 wrote:

'The girl did not have much screen time of interest'

Couple what emuler said with female OT shots is overt suggestiveness. If you cannot see the problem, well....

I was commenting to Pranama's comment/concern. People can comment how they want but it was obvious to me what Pranama was referring to. ;)
Thanks starfish for speaking up.

I expected the local 'censorship' police to start squealing when I first read emulers post. I really haven't voiced my opinion about all this because I thought the 'censorship' noose was as tight as it was going to get around here... Obviously I was wrong.

To begin with did any of the people who object to discussions of 'OT' scenes in FLM movies stop to realize that emuler was making a reference to 'IMDB'??

Take some time to go there find the controversial films that deal exclusively with 'coming-of-age' and you will find a number of people that post there having much more graphic discussions about On Topic-ness that we would ever allow at FLM..

Please don't start pulling out the battering rams over something as innocuous [in terms of 'skirting-the-edge-of-decency'] as the above posts made by emuler and myself... emuler was commenting on something specific and my response was specific to his comment.

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

that was pretty much how i was thinking,Kev,there is no better word than 'otness' because it has a different meaning to different people,it covers quite a lot.you'll also find rather alot of instances of it in the database here,a good reminder that this is not a new forum