Some yummy pix:
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

A synopsis FULLA 'Spoilers' (lol):
A remarkable portrayal of a twelve year old:
The character of Domenica (Mimi), as played by Domenica Giuliano, ranks among the truest portrayals of a twelve year old I've ever seen in any movie. Domenica has lived in an orphanage since her mother left her. (SPOILERS AHEAD). She's worldly wise; she's hip; she's loaded with pre-adolescent energy; she's sexual; she's childish; she's adult; she's giving; she's loving; she lies; she's vulnerable; she's tough; she's a survivor; and she's constant in her determination to make a better future for herself than her past has provided for her. (MORE SPOILERS) In her determination to escape to a better life, she saves her earnings from helping the younger ones at the orphanage, tending children who can't take care of themselves, and running errands. She also skims money from donations to the orphanage she cons from sympathetic people, which she shares with friends from her street gang. The story tells of a dying detective, Sciarra, played by Claudio Amendola, on his last day on the police force, whose final assignment is to accompany the child Domenica to the morgue to identify the corpse of the guy who had raped her some time before. (MORE SPOILERS) Sciarra is determined to carry out his assignment. Domenica, who has a deep fear of dead people, and has no interest in reliving her rape trauma, is stubborn, charming, skillful, and manipulative as she strives with equal determination to stall the inevitable.

(SPOILERS) Of course, there is a bonding. But the story of the love that develops between these two lonely people is never cloying...
(Adult male / 12yo girl theme...)

Sounds like a movie of interest!! Wish it was on DVD!!

kev.
Debaser

Re: [REL]Domenica (2001) [Girl Movie]

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

sounds very dog indeed!

if I wasnt at work id be searching all my P2P's right now.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Think we are going to struggle - checked newsgroups and p2p and nothing. Really looks like very good movie so hope someone can post this !!
Debaser

did I say "dog"?

it made me laugh so I wont edit that one :)
Debaser

Its on DVD

http://www.mymovies.it/dizionario/dvd.asp?id=33085

£12.41 shipping to UK
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

It's one of my VHS collection :wall . Sorry guys, if i has a DVD recorder, i will rip for all...So... I've seen this movie 4 years ago, i don't remembere that it contains special OT scenes, see only her panties, but the girl is very cute :heart
billanben

ARTHORIUS wrote:It's one of my VHS collection :wall . Sorry guys, if i has a DVD recorder, i will rip for all...So... I've seen this movie 4 years ago, i don't remembere that it contains special OT scenes, see only her panties, but the girl is very cute :heart
That's what I call special !!
billanben

Please rip asap Art :-)
Debaser

If anyone needs a DVD recorder, its ARTHORIUS!!

Always telling us about his impressive VHS collection, then hitting us with the news that he cant rip them.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

All you need is a video capture/TV tuner card. That's not too expensive.

btw ARTHORIUS, please remember to clean your VCR heads before doing the rip - makes an incredible difference to the picture quality.

Unsolicited advice (use at your own risk, and definitely NOT if you aren't good with your hands - butterfingers beware!)
The best cleaning method I have found is IsoPropyl alcohol (stuff they use to clean photocopier drums with) and ordinary white photocopier paper.
1. Open the cover of your VCR.
2. Look carefully at the VCR drum (the shiny cylinder with grooves). Notice the 2 (or more) tiny openings in the surface spaced around the cylindrical surface. Those are the heads. They are very delicate, so be careful.
3. Wash your hands!
4. Cut/tear the paper into small pieces (2" x 2" approx).
5. Pour a few drops of IsoPropyl alcohol onto the paper.
6. Gently place the piece of paper - moist side inwards - against the VCR drum at a place where the heads are not (ie. in the space between the heads), holding it in place with your finger. Note: the paper must always be between the drum and your fingers - at no time should your fingers come in direct contact with the drum. Hold the paper steady - do not allow it to move at all.
7. With your other hand, gently rotate the drum. Note: the paper is still; the drum is rotated, so the surface of the drum is wiped clean by the paper. You will feel a slight bump as the heads pass under your finger. Remove the paper when the heads have passed - we don't want to risk damaging the heads.
8. Look at the paper and see how much dirt came off the heads. :icon_1dancingban
9. IsoPropyl alcohol evaporates quickly. However, if you have used a lot, wait a bit to allow it do evaporate before using the VCR.

You can clean the other heads (those not on the drum) just like regular audio cassette recorder heads - use a cue tip mostened in IsoPropyl alcohol, but make sure no fibres are left behind.