[REL] Le Prime Foglie d'Autunno (1988)

ARTHORIUS

[REL] Le Prime Foglie d'Autunno (1988)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   108 likes

Prologue...I'll promise that i'll check all my posts in future i don't want to do you all angry on me. I am very sorry for my lastest posts...my intentions was only to put something good here. Now i try to restart following the guidelines and rules for this community.

So this is my new work...hope this time will start of new good releases. This movie is very rare but finally i've got it. I think this is the only source/file existing. Drama movie with some OT scenes :mrgreen:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311675/

On imdb there isn't a storyline the i'll try to translate from italian movie review...

Silvia and Marco are a newly married couple returning from a divorce: However, continue to remain linked to the presence of Alessio and Donatella (the two children born from the marriage), and finally to strengthen their relationship. During an excursion organized by father two children, not yet aware of the reconciliation of parents, contrive a trick to get them back together for good, including the preparation of a barbecue outdoors. Following an accident with fire, Alessio will Burns is so serious to be fatal; While the child is dying, his father tells him the reconciliation with her mother, promising that will forever remain with her. (from wikipedia italy)

[Image]

This is the only cover of the movie i found on net.

A few screenshots

[Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

And the link...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [680.28 Mb]

<ADMIN EDIT> There are several glitches at various places in this file. The filename says the rip is by Arthorius but that is NOT the case.

Italian language no subs...discrete quality video.

I've tried to find subtitles but i think not exhist... :|

Actually i'm uploading this movie on an host (w.i.p.) cause recently you all had problems to d/l my movies from emule...then maybe can d/l this from host and shared to have few sources. It's the 1st time i upload a file on a host hope ig all good. So the link is

http://ge.tt/4kISoEj/v/0

Hope you like my new work and i'll try to work better in future for the forum... :D

P.S. if there're any problems with the link please help me to find a better solutions.

Enjoy...ART!!!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
emuler

Re: [REL] Le Prime Foglie d'Autunno (1988)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks, Art. :D Finally. ;) JK :icon_poke :icon_idea2
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Excellent find, Art. :thumbsup
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

This was already on the mule but different hash meaning Art's file is slightly different. The one on the mule is incomplete so the link above is what you want I have Art's file and am now a source. This tvrip was originally posted at http://dduniverse.net/ita/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=3499432 and http://www.tutankemule.net/index.php?showtopic=69671

The girl is Isabella Rocchietta

Thanks Art for introducing this film. :cool

In the future do not post a film based on the storyline/synopsis. As long as you confirm the actress is under 16 before you post a film here you will avoid getting crap from us. ;) This is a good film, keep it up, thanks.

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
Last edited by ptguardian on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Thank you guys i'm crying... :icon_frown2
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Don't worry ptg i'll check and view the movie b4 to post ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

This was a nice post. :thumbsup

Many thanks, ART!

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I got it from the direct download link posted by Art and am a full source too.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

we had every faith in you Art......Honest :roll:

Nice release Art,the link works perfectly,i got it in about 20 secs,i'm now sharing.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

I finished off kev again... :roll: So many sharing yet I saw the same people from earlier today in my queue? (I was off line for over 7hours) That is the mule for ya. :lol:

FYI, early bird gets my bandwidth when I share a file so if possible take off your throttle. Those that do tend to get over 100 kbs such as kev. ;) Lately I have been uploading over 600kbs until I get other sources then I throttle to 100kbs and share intermittently.