Niggles

Having a problem or need a question answered? Request any form of help here, technical or non-technical.
triviatus

Niggles

Post by triviatus »   0 likes

I recently downloaded a film from Uloz and when I played it back on VLC there was no sound. I noticed that the file name was a bit odd (XXXXXXX.avi-.avi). What happened? Another niggle on the same vein I tried downloading the same file as a zip. But on completion the file showed as empty. I know this sometimes happens when you run out of memory (I always d/l to flash drives) but there was ample capacity.
What time is it Eccles?
kev
Site Admin

Re: Niggles

Post by kev »   0 likes

triviatus wrote:I recently downloaded a film from Uloz and when I played it back on VLC there was no sound. I noticed that the file name was a bit odd (XXXXXXX.avi-.avi). What happened? Another niggle on the same vein I tried downloading the same file as a zip. But on completion the file showed as empty. I know this sometimes happens when you run out of memory (I always d/l to flash drives) but there was ample capacity.
Weird.. I've been using uloz for the last 4 or 5 years and haven't had that problem.. :think

kev.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

But what file did you yry to download? Can you post a link here?
triviatus

The film was 'o ztracene lasce' (pt. 2) {links are available on the relevant topic}. But the story continues. I d/l again and it played with sound on VLC but when I imported it to my editor (NCH Videopad) the sound went again, so I had to import sound and video seperately and join them (surprisingly it was fun).
What time is it Eccles?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

That film has been shared on FLM. I can reshare all 9 episodes if needed, along with Czech subtitles and a really bad Googletrans in English, if anyone wants it.
triviatus

Thanks for the offer but I'm quite happy.
What time is it Eccles?