[REL] выкидыш [Vykidish] 1991

ARTHORIUS

[REL] выкидыш [Vykidish] 1991

Post by ARTHORIUS »   1 likes

Hi guys i've finished to d/l this movie i don't remember if i've d/l from here or i've found this on net...It's in russian i think and i don't understand the title a very strange and controversial movie...blood, some nudes, blasfemy, and some cute scenes :oops: etc...maybe anyone can help :roll:

I've seen the movie (not entirely) and seems like interesting...here's the title (in russian i suppose)

[Image]

other screens

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image]

If is not post here and anyone recognize it and can be a potential contribute for here i'll post it :-)
Last edited by ARTHORIUS on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
jezevex

Re: Identify a movie

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

The movie is called "vykidish" that means abortion (of a child). It was made in 1991.
"выкидыш 1991" could help, but the links that I´ve found so far are or dead links or Terminator :-)
Downloading some torrents, we will see...
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thanks jezevex this is just 1st step...so the movie is in russian and can be right post or is OFF TOPIC?
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
jezevex

Well, it´s hard to say.
The movie itself is off-topic absolutely. It´s surrealistic nonsense.
On the other hand, the screen-time of the girl is approx. between 5 - 10% and some scenes are "nice" - but 1080p BD would "serve" us better :-)
So I would vote for REL.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

The name is better translated as "Miscarriage" and is definitely off-topic.

http://www.kino-teatr.ru/kino/movie/sov/16767/annot/
kino-teatr.ru wrote:The plot revolves around the film, shot in a surrealistic manner, - the tragedy of a young intellectual who committed suicide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXpvfmAy-E8

<edit> The synopsis is correct, but the YouTube video may be from a different film.
jezevex

No, Phuzzy, the youtube movie is someting different... It´s a clip of the movie, probably centred on some actor / actress... The movie itself (hour and a half long) isn´t so off-topic :-)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

OK, I'll take your word for it, though I don't see much OT in the video (which IS from this film - I recognize some of the screencaps).

I assume you've seen the film, or at least some of it. I'm not seeing any sources.

Art - you might want to post this as a [REQ] until this is a verified on-topic film.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:OK, I'll take your word for it, though I don't see much OT in the video (which IS from this film - I recognize some of the screencaps).

I assume you've seen the film, or at least some of it. I'm not seeing any sources.

Art - you might want to post this as a [REQ] until this is a verified on-topic film.
:eusa_whistle
Not a source Art?

Round and round we go again... :roll:

:lol:
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Maybe ART is getting it right & we're all wrong.....

He's already made a release elsewhere here that extends to 2 pages, has garnered 32 likes, doesn't work properly & was misrepresented.

We now have this non-event that our top-quality membership has already bestowed 6 likes on.[Image]

How much longer are we going to have to put up with a total disregard for forum guidelines & a refusal to make the client that our board hinges on work properly?

10 minutes with the admin password & I'd sort this crap out.....

lb
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

If the screens are accurate,it would qualify for here no problem,what i don't quite get is requesting info about a film you've seen(almost) and posting a link while not being a source,all in the general section.
not typical behaviour of a senior member.