[REL] La vida sense la Sara Amat (2019)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] La vida sense la Sara Amat (2019)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

The only thing I know is

Last active: Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:45 pm

:(

The only reassuring thing is that the Mega message is complete bullshit, and I doubt they cooperate with any authorities, unless they are now a front for the FBI or some such organization.
Mohanraj

Post by Mohanraj »   0 likes

:D waiting
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Mohanraj wrote::D waiting
For what?
Dushan3

Re: [REQ] La vida sense la Sara Amat (2019)

Post by Dushan3 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:37 pm So, here's the real thing in really good quality:
La vida sense la Sara Amat (2019).1080p.mkv

English subtitles:
La vida sense la Sara Amat (2019).1080p.srt

Lucky guy ;)
I font understand how to download it
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Hello, welcome to FLM! We use eMule to share files here. The ed2k links will open in eMule if you have it installed.

https://www.emule-project.com/home/perl ... al.cgi?l=1

Step-by-Step eMule Setup
deadman

Post by deadman »   2 likes

There's a series based on this movie, Cucut (2022). All the actors reprised their roles.

Sara disappeared two years ago and since then nobody has heard from her. Pep, who is still in love with her, runs away desperately in order to understand why she left Trinquet. Where has she gone? Why is Sara refusing to come back?

The trailer shows Pep finding Sara, and she's happy to see him. Looks like she has a boyfriend ... but still has feelings for Pep. Might get ugly! Meanwhile back home a body discovered in the woods (thought to have been hers by the townspeople) is investigated by the local cops. Does the title Cucut (Cuckoo) indicate that maybe Sara ran away because she's responsible for that body? Or is something else going on?

I can't find the series anywhere though, despite the fact that it aired earlier this year. No site has it available for download. Even on the TV3 website in Spain it's listed as unavailable - while you can watch practically any of their other content. Frustrating. If anyone can find it that would be cool. ;)

Night457
Global Moderator

deadman wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:35 pm I can't find the series anywhere though, despite the fact that it aired earlier this year.
Response spoilered to save space
Spoiler:

Did you try looking in emule search, Method - Global (Servers)? I have found what appears to be 3 versions, 5 episodes each of "Cucut", with one version labeled 720p. I will not share any links until I have them verified, but some of them are downloading now. I just loaded up everything and I will sort through the chaos later. There is no sign of any subtitles.

There are also odds and ends of brief scene clips with Maria Morera. Supposedly she is now 19, which is too old to make this a separate on-topic Release, although I can understand the interest from having seen the clips.
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:22 am Did you try looking in emule search, Method - Global (Servers)? I have found what appears to be 3 versions, 5 episodes each of "Cucut", with one version labeled 720p. I will not share any links until I have them verified, but some of them are downloading now. I just loaded up everything and I will sort through the chaos later. There is no sign of any subtitles.

There are also odds and ends of brief scene clips with Maria Morera. Supposedly she is now 19, which is too old to make this a separate on-topic Release, although I can understand the interest from having seen the clips.

I see them now, but they weren't there when I searched earlier. It's possible I suppose somebody added them in response to my request. More likely it was one of the occasional problems with the search function I've encountered on emule security. Occasionally it fails completely and you can't find anything no matter what you search for. Then an hour later it's working fine again. :think

Maria Morera was born in 2003. Since the show aired starting in March this year, it must have been filmed last year. At some point in 2021 she turned 18 - so depending on whether her birthday falls early or late on the calendar, she was either 17 or 18 at the time. Technically above the limit but I think we can cut her some slack. This is a sequel to an OT movie after all, and she remains a hottie.

The lack of subtitles is going to be a problem since from what I can tell, the plot is complicated and there's some jumping around in time. This isn't one you can easily follow without the subs. I don't have much hope for English since it hasn't aired outside Spain - but Spanish we might be able to find.
Night457
Global Moderator

deadman wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:38 am I see them now, but they weren't there when I searched earlier. It's possible someone added them in response to my request.
Spoiler:

That would be 3 separate versions in response, lots of people must appreciate all your releases like I do! (They are 404p AVI, 720p MKV, and 1080p MP4, by the way.) I am still withholding links while they complete, although I saw you getting one of the 1080p files from me. (You are certainly welcome to publish links if you get them complete before I do.)

I changed my mind about the "topicality" after reading more about the series. The character Sara was "fourteen" in the movie played by ~16 Maria, and this story is two years later. So Sara is now "sixteen" played by ~18 Maria. That makes it acceptable for a RELease without having to send it to the VOT dungeon. Phew, thank goodness.

EDIT: Uh-oh, we are simultaneously cross-posting. It looks like I came to agree with you about the on-topicality of the series. If we sometime later find Spanish subtitles for the Catalan dialog that would be great, because Spanish machine-translates very well to English.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:27 amEDIT: Uh-oh, we are simultaneously cross-posting. It looks like I came to agree with you about the on-topicality of the series. If we sometime later find Spanish subtitles for the Catalan dialog that would be great, because Spanish machine-translates very well to English.

The original movie filmed in 2018, so Maria actually was 14-15 during production. They may have planned to film the follow-up series two years later in 2020 but covid lockdowns threw off their schedule. Happened to a lot of projects.

I'll download a sample of every version and see if any of them have subtitles. They've got hearing impaired people in Spain, right? I checked opensubtitles but all they seem to have are pages and pages of subs for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.