[REL] Angeles S.A.

mithriandir

Re: [REL] Angeles S.A.

Post by mithriandir »   0 likes

yep thx very much :) the movie is really good and touching i recomend it :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Synopsis: Carlos (Pablo Carbonell) is a happily married man and father of two children, María Isabel (María Isabel) and Dani. On the way to China for a business conference, he dies in a plane crash and goes to heaven. He meets Simona (Anabel Alonso), the head angel and eventually convinces her to let him become his daughter's guardian angel because she doesn't already have one. (from Wikipedia)

[Image]
iggii

Post by iggii »   0 likes

Thanks so much for the subtitles! I've been hanging on a long time to get hold of them before watching this film and really enjoyed it. I've added some of Maria Isabel's videos to the music video forum. :thumbsup
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

iggii wrote:Thanks so much for the subtitles! I've been hanging on a long time to get hold of them before watching this film and really enjoyed it. I've added some of Maria Isabel's videos to the music video forum. :thumbsup
I know what you mean! I had downloaded the movie a few years ago but it didn't have subtitles and I couldn't find them any where on the net. I wanted to buy the DVD but the bare bones one was selling for $30. I wasn't going to pay $30 basically just to get the subtitles. So I eventually broke down and paid $40 for the 2 disk special edition :blush
[Image]
Hey, for as many movies that I've gotten for free, I can't complain :blush
iggii

I'd be interested in the content of the second DVD, does it have much in the way of extras?
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

There's a 24 minute "Making of" featurette, about 13 minutes of interviews with the actors and the music videos for the 5 songs featured in the movie. There aren't any subtitles for anything on the second disk though.
iggii

Ok thanks, I've seen some of the 'making of' without subs already.