[REL] Pajarico (1997)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Pajarico (1997)

Post by kev »   18 likes

Coming across the recent bumping of the thread 'Paisito (Small Country)' [ https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... 126&t=5985 ], I knew I had purchased the DVD years ago, but there were never any English subs available at the time.

But when I googled the DVD cover art I realized I DID have the movie, but it wasn't the one I was originally thinking of.

THIS movie, Pajarico, is the movie I was thinking of. Sooo, on a hunch I searched to see if there were any subs available now and quickly came across three different titled files.

Here's the cleanest set:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [85.5 Kb]

The translation seems to be almost literal and the grammar is a little awkward at times, but overall they are readable, and FINALLY available. Once downloaded, rename to match film file.

Hopefully they will add a new dimension to this beautiful film.

kev.

Disk and Cover art for those interested:
[Image]
[Image]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

whats your version of the movie like,Kev? i clicked on Pop's link,but it looks a bit dead(so far). i got a tvrip but it's not too great.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:whats your version of the movie like,Kev?...
Never ripped it, actually.. I'll run it through AGK tonight and see what I get. :think

Popdrome; [or anyone for that matter :) ] I'll rip it tonight, but if you can reshare, it would be greatly appreciated.

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   2 likes

i've got it now,thanks to those who shared.
it's quite good quality,i think this is in need of some nice screencaps,to renew interest.

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   34 likes

starfish21 wrote:i've got it now,thanks to those who shared.
it's quite good quality......
Yes, it is a great link. It finished d/loading just as I finished ripping [for a second time, due to a glitch on my first rip], so it's out of a little frustration that I'm making this post.

When I first compared the quality between my rip and popdrome's I thought that I could see a pretty obvious difference in the titles. But upon a closer inspection I think I was just hoping... They're pretty much the same. :wall

At only a 500MB difference between files, I'm going to go ahead and post my link in case someone is interested in a, well... 'Fresher' link... :icon_biggrin2

Film:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Subs:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [85.5 Kb]

Please don't fuss at me for submitting something that really doesn't add much to the thread.

Starfish, as usual, your caps are spot on!! Thanks for posting them! (When I was scanning the film, Fuensanta's little dance caught my eye too! :heart )

kev.

BTW: The subs seem to fit popdrome's file just as well as they fit mine.. :think
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:Please don't fuss at me for submitting something that really doesn't add much to the thread.
Fuss fuss fuss fuss fuss fuss fuss :icon_gy
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Couldn't find your subs, kev. However, there are subs at opensubtitles.org ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Couldn't find your subs, kev. However, there are subs at opensubtitles.org ;)
Just got home from work. Sorry, but it seems my PC lost it's internet sometime around 5:00PM US time. Everything's up and running now with all files being 'Powershared'..

As far as available subs; I came across 3 or 4 sites pretty quick with a general search. The subs at those sites are all the same translation with minor differences in the way they are printed out. The 'Open Subtitles' version has that tacky Title line at the beginning:
opensubtitles.org wrote:1
00:00:01,000 --> 00:00:04,074
Subtitles downloaded from http: //www. OpenSubtitles.org

The subs I posted were the cleanest; free of that, and also the longer sentences were cut in half to make two lines. Much easier to read like that in contrast to the sentences running from one end of your screen to the other...

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Got the subs now. Thanks kev. :D
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i usually open them and edit that annoying message out,unless they're sub format.