[REL] Madita - the series (1979)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Madita - the series (1979)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I guarantee you I am still sharing them with HighID, but unfortunately I have very slow bandwidth. I see you, adg4ki, in my queue with others ahead of you, and have "Friended" you if that might help any. You will connect to me eventually. I see that you are LowID, like emuler. If you are unable to make yourself HighID, you still ought to be able to connect to other LowID sources if you use the same Server as they do, and I believe the agreed-upon server is "eMule Security". Read the FAQs as emuler suggested, have patience and good luck.
yoko

Post by yoko »   2 likes

I'm also sharing those, but due to problems with my eMule client, I'm not sure how much that helps.
Night457
Global Moderator

Every little bit helps. Thank you!
adg4ki

Post by adg4ki »   0 likes

emuler wrote:
adg4ki wrote:I can't download these, pls someone reshare, I will be appreciate
I'm sharing them all, but I have LowID, so you'll only be able to download from me if you have set up your eMule correctly and have HighID. Please look in the eMule Help/ FAQ section of the forum for advice on setting up your eMule client properly.
Even though I have tried so many times, I still can't have highid. BTW, thank you . I'll keep trying and see what else I can do
adg4ki

Night457 wrote:I guarantee you I am still sharing them with HighID, but unfortunately I have very slow bandwidth. I see you, adg4ki, in my queue with others ahead of you, and have "Friended" you if that might help any. You will connect to me eventually. I see that you are LowID, like emuler. If you are unable to make yourself HighID, you still ought to be able to connect to other LowID sources if you use the same Server as they do, and I believe the agreed-upon server is "eMule Security". Read the FAQs as emuler suggested, have patience and good luck.
Sorry, I didn't notice it, I will check out when I am back to home, and yes ,adg4ki, that's me. There are so many rules on emule that I have to learn. I kept downloading all the night. Even now, I think you can still see me, lol
adg4ki

Night457 wrote:Every little bit helps. Thank you!
Thank you , I have already downloaded all the files. No words can convey my gratitude
Night457
Global Moderator

Great!! That means one or more individuals were also sharing, because I keep an eye on how long people have to download from me, and you were not there for long. (Unless you changed your eMuling name.) FLM is kept alive by the people who quietly and anonymously share the files they get there.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

Night457 wrote:REQUEST: Has anyone found anywhere the Swedish language versions of the Madicken TV series, Season 2, which would match Episodes 7 - 10 of the Czech and 6 - 9 of the German here at FLM? These would be the episodes that were broadcast in 1983 as a slightly expanded version of the theatrical Du är inte klok, Madicken (1979). I don't even need good quality video if there is not any, just the Swedish audio; the TV version seems to have a few additional scenes.

2.1 - (Episode 07) - Du är inte klok, Madicken {same title as the movie but only 27 minutes}
2.2 - (Episode 08) - Den stora avlusningen
2.3 - (Episode 09) - Ibland upp ibland ner
2.4 - (Episode 10) - Alva dansar och det blir jul igen
OK, now I am just replying to myself. Svtplay has decided to 'rebroadcast' the series online for a limited engagement, though they have Episodes 01-06 as Season Two, reversing the chronological order. Season One was already airing, and I apparently MISSED getting s1e1 (aka Episode 07) by 8 days and s1e2 (aka Episode 08) by only one day. (Actually, 6 hours.) DAMMIT! I had my new VPN and if I had thought to check Svtplay right away I could have used a Swedish server and downloaded them. DAMMIT! These two episodes are of course fan favorites. DAMMIT!

As it is, I got s1e3 (aka Episode 09) and s1e4 (aka Episode 10), both in 1080p Swedish with Swedish subtitles. Assuming these are indeed the extended versions, I will of course be doing my usual translation, correction and posting. But I will not be so enthusiastic about it, what with my disappointment over missing the previous two episodes in Swedish. Now I just need to check Svtplay once every two weeks for the next two years, and they might show it again.

Yes, I realize that for these four episodes the series only has about 5 minutes more footage than the movie, but I am obsessed with Madicken.

In the meantime I am downloading 13 episodes of the Saltkråkan series in 1080p with Swedish subtitles. Correcting the translation on those will be a time-consuming project for me, and maybe by keeping my mind busy with that I will get over my childish petulance!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   46 likes

Episodes 9 and 10.

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Episodes 9 and 10 sourced from: https://www.svtplay.se/madicken
They have them as Episodes 3 and 4 of Season 1, but that is incorrect chronologically. For direct download, episode 9 (3) is only available until October 12 in Sweden (or with Swedish server VPN), downloadable with TVDownloader.

Swedish language, in 1080p with SVT logo blurred out.
Optional English subtitles and optional original Swedish subtitles.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [636.83 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [13.5 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [27.4 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [655.00 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [13.8 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [14.2 Kb]
Night457
Global Moderator

[Image]

In Episode 9, Lisabet mistakes the word 'krisen' (crisis) as 'grisen' (pig).
This makes an untranslatable pun, so I left the literal meaning and lost the pun.