[REL] Du är inte klok, Madicken (1979) + eng subs

adg4ki

Re: [REL] Du är inte klok, Madicken (1979) + eng subs

Post by adg4ki »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:Do you only need the English subtitle? Here, download and unzip it.

Du är inte klok, Madicken (1979).zip
I have corrected this subtitle multiple times and the above is my latest refinement. You seem to have the video you want already, yes? If not, please specify what one you are trying to get and I will see if I have it. I have multiple versions of this, one of my favorite films.

sorry, my mistake, I don't have this movie,
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

adg4ki wrote:THANK you very much, u r so sweet.
Yes, I am. :D
I just have the 20.24g version, but the title is 'madita_madicken_se1974_swe_deu.iso' i wondered if it is the right version, bc I havn't watch it.

Wow. That is one I do not have, because it is too big for my tiny bandwidth. From what I understand from reading this thread, it is a Blu-ray version of this movie with choice of either Swedish or German language. You can convert an ISO to an MKV with MakeMKV or similar programs. The subtitle MAY already be synced to this, but if not, Subtitle Edit is great for re-syncing.
sorry, my mistake, I don't have this movie,
There are a number of other versions of this here, and I am sure some of them are still shared. I even have my own Swedish-German dual-language 3.4 gb remux, based on ghost's superior German-language video. I am certainly willing to share it if anyone is interested, but I see in another thread that you are having difficulty getting the Madicken TV series from me already!
yoko

Post by yoko »   3 likes

Night457 wrote:
adg4ki wrote:THANK you very much, u r so sweet.
Yes, I am. :D
Don't tell me it is not you on your avatar. That would disappoint me much.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Yes, I am a 16-year-old Japanese junior idol. I was 14 when that picture was taken.

I just pretend I only know English to fake people out. LOL!

I know you are sweet too, but are you a honeybee?
yoko

Post by yoko »   3 likes

Night457 wrote:I know you are sweet too, but are you a honeybee?
I'm a cute girl too. My avatar is just disguise.
adg4ki

Post by adg4ki »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:Yes, I am a 16-year-old Japanese junior idol. I was 14 when that picture was taken.

I just pretend I only know English to fake people out. LOL!

I know you are sweet too, but are you a honeybee?

Yes, I have a big problem, I am new here and I just have lowid on Emule, I am learning and I will keep learning how to use Emule, so thank you for sharing these rare movies. BTW ,u r cute and beautiful,
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

yoko wrote:I'm a cute girl too. My avatar is just disguise.
I think that is a cute, girly-looking bee, so I don't know if it is much of a disguise. And sure, I believe you if you say you are a cute girl! But if you say you are still a teenager, then I know you are lying. You've been here ten years!
adg4ki wrote:BTW ,u r cute and beautiful,
:icon_bis :icon_bis

OK, before this gets out of hand and I start breaking hearts, I must confess that is not my own portrait. (Sorry, yoko.) I am male, definitely not cute, and decades older than my avatar. Honesty must prevail here.

And I did say I was "sweet", not "kawaii". Nor even nice.

"I've never been nice my whole life, but I'll do my best... to be sweet."
- Bill in Kill Bill: Vol 2
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

OK, before this gets out of hand and I start breaking hearts, I must confess that is not my own portrait.
IT IS NOT? :shock: :o

You were destroying my dreams. :cry: ............ :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Well, at least I did not steal them, Miette.
savaj9

Post by savaj9 »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Thanks, it'll get there but it's been frustrating. It's real nice setting the limit to MB down and up instead of 100KB down and 20KB up. Don't want to go higher until we determine how much bandwidth each of us needs - the wife watches lots of online movies and I don't want her complaining about lag. :lol: I've been catching up on some of the films here I didn't have the bandwidth to spare before. Lots of these are your releases, so tell me if I'm using too much of your eMule time and I'll slow down. And you and everyone else, please don't give me a friend slot. It's not fair to everyone else, even when I was slower than molasses in January - I'm not going anywhere, and I'm a patient guy. :D

thelost, looking at both the 20GB bluray .iso and ghost's 3.3GB .mkv, I'd say ghost's is better quality. The bluray is acceptable but not outstanding. I'll keep it shared, but you can save yourself a lot of time and effort.
Care to elaborate? I've seen some very bad blu-ray Remuxes, but a 3.3GB file being better than 20gb?
Larger files usually have higher bit-rate.
I'm just curious about what makes this 3.3GB file superior. Is it maybe the compression algorithm (older xvid as opposed to h264 or h265)?