Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Interesting movie
Warg

Re: [REL] The Mission (1986)

Post by Warg »   0 likes

A concise summary of the extremely informative post above ... :mrgreen:
Spoiler:

SULLY23 WAS HERE
Sully23, really, if there were a contest for the most useless post you would surely win the price!
That this is a "movie" is selfevident since we are at a movie board, so we are left with the one word "interesting" alone which means - well - essentially nothing ... :?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Warg wrote:A concise summary of the extremely informative post above ... :mrgreen:
Spoiler:

SULLY23 WAS HERE
Sully23, really, if there were a contest for the most useless post you would surely win the price!
That this is a "movie" is selfevident since we are at a movie board, so we are left with the one word "interesting" alone which means - well - essentially nothing ... :?
:|
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   13 likes

I found this heavy version, I didn't download it but will it be a 4k or a DVD?

Like this post to see ed2k links  [14.46 Gb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Seriously too heavy a file for me even though I really liked this movie a lot back in the 80's ... and I have seen it a few times since the century-change, as well. Both Robert DeNiro and Jeremy Irons were at the peak of their acting ability then, and Liam Neeson was still little known. But my first thought was, "There are CHILDREN in this?!?!" Yeah, the villagers include children, but I don't remember any standing out as actual characters. Hmm. Some limited screentime detailed:

https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=48

If we can believe the 1080 in the filename then it is neither DVD nor 4k but Blu-ray, or Full HD TV.

Thanks for reminding me of this movie, Sully. I may check it out again, if only on my old DVD. Or maybe I'll listen to Ennio Morricone's soundtrack on CD.