[REL] An American Haunting (2005)

emuler

Re: [REL] An American Haunting (2005)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

IMHO this discussion should be in the Site help and development section.
Spoiler:

Night457 wrote:
Or you could just leave it in the request section.
Oh hell no! That makes it look like it is still being REQuested after it is already released. No one would have ANY motivation to go through the old REQuests if they had to also do a search to see if there were RELeases for them. I know I am not the only person who has scoured REQuests and found stuff.
Or you could leave it in the REQ section with a strikethrough in the tag indicating that it is now a release, and add the link to the release thread there.
Just another suggestion.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] An American Haunting (2005)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Spoiler:

emuler wrote:IMHO this discussion should be in the Site help and development section.
What, are you saying that this discussion has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this particular film thread?!?!

Oops. I tend to do that a lot.
Or you could leave it in the REQ section with a strikethrough in the tag indicating that it is now a release, and add the link to the release thread there.
Just another suggestion.
After all these years of people trained to RELease a REQuest by Replying in that same thread, you want to turn it all topsy-turvy?!?! I did not realize FLM was so filled with anarchists!

(This is a joke. Don't get mad.)

Seriously, that means that if any relevant information is in the REQuest -- like IMDB link, sensitivecontent link, Trailer, synopsis, movie stills, personal stories of seeing this at a film festival and how wonderful an experience it was -- that all is now hidden elsewhere and must be searched out instead of having it immediately on hand in the same thread.